Unleash the whirlwind!

Stuart

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished it.. sent it.. Then sent another smaller e-mail with changes to be made cos silly ol' me didnt realise the monday is a bank holiday! hope they got through ok.. nice and clearly labelled :lol:

really looking forward to C9 after i had to miss Gmex :lol::lol: :lol:

(Alex T from Grimsby)

:lol:

yep, them were the good ol' days when a packet of crisps cost 7 & a 1/2p & no-one really wanted to know what you looked like! In my case possibly safer that way :headscratch:

I'm off to get my free bus pass & shake my fist at new-fangled technology/random passers-by............ but that'd just be rude so maybe a cup of Horlicks & some crazy C9 anticipation instead :D

Don't worry , I am sure that Stuart will get a good price for your immortal soul on eBay. I think mine went for a fiver.....

Seriously though, it will be hard work, but you will enjoy it.

Paul

i need to find somewhere along this time for sleep.. none this week as doing a SM wknd equivilant but in Germanz with school.. the teacher is encouraging drinking.. lol....

erm im incharge of a crew 4 dazs later.. im toooooo tired... would use mini stars but cant find them cries

A

i need to find somewhere along this time for sleep.. none this week as doing a SM wknd equivilant but in Germanz with school.. the teacher is encouraging drinking.. lol....

erm im incharge of a crew 4 dazs later.. im toooooo tired... would use mini stars but cant find them cries

A

944436[/snapback]

Hugs, bet your having a blast!

Don't you be drinking mind, or you'll be in trouble no Penfold or Bookall to shove lemonade down your neck :wub: