We have news

betrayed-deagol

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations

Way to go guys, you got there in the end lol.

Take it easy now that you are home Jody, you will be knackered for a while yet. Matt make sure she gets 'some' rest, and enjoy it while you can.

Time goes so quickly when they are that small, so take lots of piccies!

xx

Ally

Honey

spoken to you several times since the birth but thought I would put our congrats up here too. We must get together we want Harvey to meet Alice as soon as possible. See the forum got the best of both worlds a new forum Boy and Girl can it get any better.

For you honey stay calm get plenty of rest let Matt look after you call me anytime if you need too I know how emotional us now not preggers ladies can be problems or just a chat I'm here for you sweetie plus the sleep deprivation does get better.

Ooh BTW Harvey got weighed again Tuesday 9lb 7 1/2 oz I have started calling him Chunk LOL

Love ya babe

Elfie,Gerbil and baby Harvey xXx

OMG its a baby and a really really cutie one too. Hmmmm if you decide you have had enough can I have her?? LOL AS IF you could ever have enough of her LOL.

She's a lovely looking girl awwww me wants a baby now *NO VAMPS'S YOU DO NOT WANT A BABY!!!

Hm I was going to say somethign else now what was it, oh yeah so now we got Alice and we got Harvey do you think they will be erm oh whats the word............... childhood sweethearts????? LOL

They are lovely piccies, I couldn't help but notice Jody that you looked whacked, I hope your getting rest now, because boy your going to need it. Especially when they discover they can walk. But thats like a year away yet LOL.

Love and kisses to all

Vamps

xXx

ps Harry says that your baby is cute and gave her an internet kiss!!!!

I wouldn't blame him look at her she is a sweetie but I'm not quite ready to let my boy go just jet I'm Jody and Matt feel the same. Me and jody have spoken on the phone and are arranging a time to get these two kiddies together so expect some double whammy piccies of the kiddie forum LOL

Elfie xXx

What a cutie! :P

I especially love her duckie clothes ;)

Has she got scratch mittens? I bought my nephew some so now instead of pulling his oxygen tube out, he punches himself in the face :angry:

909460[/snapback]

awwwwwwwwww bless! yeah, we got her mitts but she pulls them off so now we are trying socks instead! Alice has a habit of head-butting me and sucking on matt's nose at the moment; its well funny!!!!! as for the "Ducky", i actually chose it coz of you and Marie, same as i chose the "wala bear" sleepsuit coz of Mark!!!!

yay! we get to see Emily sooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jody & Matt,

CONGRATUALTIONS TO YOU BOTH :D

Sorry I haven't been on here sooner to post my best wishes been tied up with work and other stuff since New Year.

Hope to see you both and Alice at G-Mex

best wishes

Julie

Edited by jedijules