Latest guest announcement - NICK STAHL

showmasters

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! I looooove Sin City!

It might just be that if I get to work that I might have to go and get his auto... sorry guys!

lol... Sin City was, just... *is gobsmacked*

Haven't seen Terminator... couldn't care less about it! lol

Sorry to all of you who love it... I prefer Films without Arnie! even though he's great.

x x x

*blonde question*

the first pic is from Terminator 3, aye? :huh: (haven't seen it since it came out so :wub:)

also I HATED his character in Sin City (it scared me!! :blink:) but gwwwd he's a cutie! might have to meet him anyways!

not seen Carnivale either :( can anyone sum it up in a nutshell? do we get in on UK tv?

cheers

surfy sah xx :rolleyes:

Helloooooooo *waves*

From the HBO site...

The final battle between Good and Evil is looming, and Ben Hawkins and Brother Justin are on a collision course that could determine the fate of the world, when HBO's Emmy® -winning drama series CARNIVALE returns this January. The 12-episode second season kicks off SUNDAY, JAN. 9 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT), with the episode entitled "Los Moscos," followed by other shows on subsequent Sundays at the same time.

CARNIVALE follows a traveling carnival as it wends its way across the Dust Bowl, focusing on Ben Hawkins, a mysterious 18-year-old fugitive with hidden talents who is taken in by the carnival, and Brother Justin, the charismatic, shadowy evangelist who will ultimately cross his path. The series takes place at a time of worldwide unrest, with evil on the rise around the globe and the Great Depression wreaking economic and social havoc here at home.

Among the cast regulars this season are: Nick Stahl ("In the Bedroom") as Ben Hawkins and Clancy Brown ("The Shawshank Redemption") as Brother Justin, as well as Michael J. Anderson ("Twin Peaks") as Samson, who runs the show for Management; Clea DuVall (HBO's "The Laramie Project") as Sofie, the tarot card reader; Tim DeKay ("Swordfish") as Jones, Samson's right-hand man and the rousty manager; Adrienne Barbeau ("Escape from New York") as Ruthie, the snake charmer; Debra Christofferson ("Seraglio") as Lila, the carnival's bearded lady; Brian Turk ("American Pie 2") as Gabriel, the strong man; John Carroll Lynch ("Gothika") as Varlyn Stroud, a prison inmate enlisted in Brother Justin's cause; Amy Madigan (Oscar® nominee for "Twice in a Lifetime") as Brother Justin's loyal sister Iris; John Savage ("The Deer Hunter") as Scudder, Ben's elusive father; and Ralph Waite ("The Waltons") as Rev. Balthus. The carnival's burlesque family includes emcee father Stumpy, played by Toby Huss ("King of the Hill"); mother Rita Sue, played by Cynthia Ettinger ("Thirteen"); and daughter Libby, played by Carla Gallo ("Undeclared").

Last September, CARNIVALE received five Emmys®, including: Main Title Design; Hairstyling for a Series; Costumes for a Series; Art Direction for a Single-Camera Series; and Cinematography for a Single-Camera Series.

Wrapping its first season in Nov. 2003, CARNIVALE sparked critical raves. Us Weekly called the show "positively addicting," terming it "a magical mystery tour de force," while TV Guide hailed it as "HBO's latest appointment-TV drama." The New York Times described CARNIVALE as "richly imagined," calling the show a "spooky supernatural adventure that tightly entwines magic and the mundane," and Time termed it "magical" and "spectacular."

Actually, just have a lookie here!

I :rolleyes: it

Oh, and it was on FX (a sky channel) and not on terrestrial weirdly!

The DVD is out though, although it's quite expensive (worth it though hehe) :blink:

why thankyou Mr Rohan!

sounds intriguing! might have to have a scour on Play, CD WOW etc to se how much it is, ebay maybe... :blink:

must be cool if the main character is that good lookin' :rolleyes: plus he has the same name as me hehe! :huh:

surfy sah xx

I had a dream I was sitting on Nick Stahl's lap last night.  That may be due to a chat I had with Davey yesterday.  Hmmm.....I wonder what it all means  :uhoh:

852912[/snapback]

You never know :P

Can we hang out at the Dorch some more in the future please lol!

I had a dream I was sitting on Nick Stahl's lap last night.  That may be due to a chat I had with Davey yesterday.  Hmmm.....I wonder what it all means  :uhoh:

852912[/snapback]

852916[/snapback]

Oh yeah I'm so up for that! Comfy chairs, rice crackers possibly a sighting of Jerome Flynn if we're lucky :P I'd like to reiterate that the loo's in the Hilton have nicer soap.

852912[/snapback]

852916[/snapback]

Ahh but do they have the old guy who brushes you off in the loo?

Oh yeah I'm so up for that! Comfy chairs, rice crackers possibly a sighting of Jerome Flynn if we're lucky :P I'd like to reiterate that the loo's in the Hilton have nicer soap.

852946[/snapback]

Ahh but do they have the old guy who brushes you off in the loo? ;)

Edited by Davey