Crewing e-mails for C8 have gone out

Stuart

Didn't get one Stuart - might be cos I wasn't asked to crew last time round. Slight problemo though - if I am sent one, I can't get it back to you on time as I go away tomorrow to Corfu for a week and won't be home until the 26th!!! I could get someone else to fill it in for me, if that's OK?

846435[/snapback]

Even if you weren't asked to crew last time, you should have gotten an e-mail this time round. Either you were sent one and it bounced for some reason, or else your e-mail address has somehow been missed from the list I've compiled. Either way, e-mail me at the crew address, and I will send you a crewing form asap. You can have it today to fill out (shouldn't take long), or else get someone else to fill it for you if absolutely necessary.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't get one Stuart - might be cos I wasn't asked to crew last time round. Slight problemo though - if I am sent one, I can't get it back to you on time as I go away tomorrow to Corfu for a week and won't be home until the 26th!!! I could get someone else to fill it in for me, if that's OK?

846435[/snapback]

Even if you weren't asked to crew last time, you should have gotten an e-mail this time round. Either you were sent one and it bounced for some reason, or else your e-mail address has somehow been missed from the list I've compiled. Either way, e-mail me at the crew address, and I will send you a crewing form asap. You can have it today to fill out (shouldn't take long), or else get someone else to fill it for you if absolutely necessary.

846442[/snapback]

Have done - thanks matey :angry:

• Moderators
Am I the only one who reads all Stuarts posts in a Scottish accent?! In my head though not out loud im not that weird  :blink:

846934[/snapback]

I'm afraid we don't do that, just you :lol: freaaaaaaaaak. :lol:

thanx Stuart!!

I'm afraid i've sent you about 3 replies cos first it went to the wrong address, then i forwarded again to the wrong address!!!;)

I'm such an idiot sometimes!! :D

:vader:

i hope you get it ok!!

Am really sorry!!!

I've just sent out the crewing e-mails for C8. A few quick points:

1) I've accidentally sent out the mail from "info@showmastersonline.com" - if possible, please return it to "crew@showmastersonline.com", as it will make it easier for me to find your mail.

sorry stuart sent the email back before reading the forum.....really really sorry

I've just sent out the crewing e-mails for C8. A few quick points:

1) I've accidentally sent out the mail from "info@showmastersonline.com" - if possible, please return it to "crew@showmastersonline.com", as it will make it easier for me to find your mail.

sorry stuart sent the email back before reading the forum.....really really sorry

848186[/snapback]

It's really not a problem, and no one needs to apologise for it.

*points and laughs at kate*...silly douchebag  :P

850335[/snapback]

Can Gemma be my roommate? just so I can scoff KFC with her?

and then smear gravy in her bed before she goes to sleep? lol

:)

No, seriously... can Gemma be my roommate?

Hi Stuart

Have sent you the Crew e-mail reply twice as I forgot to put my name in the title of the first one and also who I wanted to share with if possible, have added that info into the second E-mail.

Sorry to cause confusion.

Edited by Harry