Crewing e-mails for C8 have gone out

Stuart

I've just sent out the crewing e-mails for C8. A few quick points:

1) I've accidentally sent out the mail from "info@showmastersonline.com" - if possible, please return it to "crew@showmastersonline.com", as it will make it easier for me to find your mail.

2) I've included a few people (like Troy) who I know can't actually crew this show in the mail out; that's simply because it's easier for me to keep people sitting one show out on the list rather than constantly go through it each show temporarily deleting people who are doing so.

3) If you didn't get an e-mail, it doesn't mean we don't love you. It means that I may have an out of date address on my list (even if I had the correct one last time, don't rule this out) or it may mean your server is being a pain and bouncing it (AOL seems particularly fond of doing this). If you do want to volunteer and didn't get an e-mail, then drop me a line at the crew@ address.

4) Similarly, if you do get an e-mail and you didn't want to, then let me know (politely please) and I'll take you off the list.

5) I'd like e-mails in as soon as possible, so I can do the roster and confirm to people soonest whether or not they are crewing. Todays the 17th - deadline is the 24th; anyone sending in after that time is unlikely to make the roster.

6) If you need a room and want to share with a specific individual, it'll help if you say who from the outset; no guarantees though.

Regards

Stuart

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6) If you need a room and want to share with a specific individual, it'll help if you say who from the outset; no guarantees though.

845564[/snapback]

I'm probably gonna need a room but I really could do with a guarantee that I'll get to stay with my boyfriend Simon, who will also be crewing. Really don't wanna be staying with someone I don't know to be honest :D

• Moderators

845564[/snapback]

I'm probably gonna need a room but I really could do with a guarantee that I'll get to stay with my boyfriend Simon, who will also be crewing. Really don't wanna be staying with someone I don't know to be honest :D

845614[/snapback]

Don't worry Kell, if ya don't get Simon I'll make sure u get me :D

When it says ya can get hotel room paid, u've gotta stay in the crew hotel for that right?

As far as I know yes it will be only if you are in the crew hotel and via the Showmasters group booking.

Donna - yours bounced. If someone like Jola who got it okay can forward you a copy, that'd be helpful, since AOL likes to eat them. Virtually every one I sent to AOL bounced.

Tiggerific (and anyone else who didn't get a mail from me, but got a copy elsewhere) - that's fine, but do me a favour and e-mail with a note to add you to the e-mail list, otherwise I won't realise you got missed out, and we'll repeat this all next time round.

Tiggerific (and anyone else who didn't get a mail from me, but got a copy elsewhere) - that's fine, but do me a favour and e-mail with a note to add you to the e-mail list, otherwise I won't realise you got missed out, and we'll repeat this all next time round.

846229[/snapback]

ok ive emailed ya! cheers dude!! :lol:

846229[/snapback]

ok ive emailed ya! cheers dude!! :D

846253[/snapback]

Same :)

I've just sent out the crewing e-mails for C8. A few quick points:

1) I've accidentally sent out the mail from "info@showmastersonline.com" - if possible, please return it to "crew@showmastersonline.com", as it will make it easier for me to find your mail.

2) I've included a few people (like Troy) who I know can't actually crew this show in the mail out; that's simply because it's easier for me to keep people sitting one show out on the list rather than constantly go through it each show temporarily deleting people who are doing so.

3) If you didn't get an e-mail, it doesn't mean we don't love you. It means that I may have an out of date address on my list (even if I had the correct one last time, don't rule this out) or it may mean your server is being a pain and bouncing it (AOL seems particularly fond of doing this). If you do want to volunteer and didn't get an e-mail, then drop me a line at the crew@ address.

4) Similarly, if you do get an e-mail and you didn't want to, then let me know (politely please) and I'll take you off the list.

5) I'd like e-mails in as soon as possible, so I can do the roster and confirm to people soonest whether or not they are crewing. Todays the 17th - deadline is the 24th; anyone sending in after that time is unlikely to make the roster.

Regards

Stuart

845564[/snapback]

Didn't get one Stuart - might be cos I wasn't asked to crew last time round. Slight problemo though - if I am sent one, I can't get it back to you on time as I go away tomorrow to Corfu for a week and won't be home until the 26th!!! I could get someone else to fill it in for me, if that's OK?