Which Collectormania had the best guests?

Sven

Which Collectormania had the best guests?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which Collectormania had the best guests?

• Collectormania 1
    • Collectormania 2
    • Collectormania 3
    • Collectormania 4
    • Collectormania 5
    • Collectormania 6
    • Collectormania 7
    • Collectormania 8

See people just go "Oh, Elijah!" and click C4 without hesitation ! It wasn't THAT good as an overall lineup !

C5 had Joe Pantoliano, Brad Dourif, Penny Johnston, Clint Howard, Brian Blessed, and Jake Lloyd's first ever non-US signing ! Obviously a winner !

But L2 still wipes the floor with THAT !

4..... by Miles!

FANTASTIC Line up!!!

Collectormania 4 was my first and yes it had 3 hobbits (Elijah, Sean and Dom) - and no I didn't get to meet Elijah so :D am not biased! and Andy Serkis but it also had Rene Auberjonois, George Takei Roxanne and Briggs-Dawson! :rolleyes: (I got autos from these guys)

also Christian Coulson, the Phelps Twins, Matthew Lewis & Toby Jones for all the Potter fans

and Robert Davi and Corey Feldman (though I didn't know who they were at the time :huh:) from the Goonies

Honor Blackman and Jonathan Hardy (Farscape) who were very popular! Kristanna Loken for all the lads :D

the Rayment Twins (Matrix)

so, really speaking, when ya throw the lass from Buffy (Kennedy) in as well, there was something for everyone! (apart from SG fans, ah well!) :lol:

where I agree the C5 line up and also the C6 one were very strong looking back at the list, this line up had the most variety and most likely would have been the one to break me if it hadn't been my first major event and I wasn't so newbie like :D

surfy sah xx

C4 was wonderful, i have been to CM since 3!! and not missed one!

C4 had Sean Astin which was huge for me... I'm a lod of the rings fan so naturally i enjoyed the event.

other than that the other events were wonderful too... C5 i wont comment on cause i was so ill, C6 i would say was wonderful as i met my BF and C7 was great cause it was the first event with my BF....

at the moment with the line up i may be missing the first CM event since 3 because the guests dont appeal to me. i have booked the hotel for a night but i would rather and will be going to GMEX... (no need for hotels since its where i come from yay)

Veasse xx