Any Star Wars Guest We Haven't Seen

Crostini

What SW guests would you like to see at CM8?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What SW guests would you like to see at CM8?

• Harrison Ford (Unlikely)
    • Mark Hamil (Unlikely)
    • Anthony Daniels
    • Frank Oz
    • Other (Please Specify)

Sorry dude but they are all unlikely beside Hamill. Daniels has some beef with SM so he is a no no.

I want Silas Carson & Jerome Blake.

Carrie Fisher & Billy Dee Williams Coming back would be great too :D

Hamill's probably the most likely on your list. Like Dom said, Anthony Daniels won't work with SMs. Harrison Ford WILL NOT happen, and Frank Oz is just plain busy ...... but never say never ..... unless it's Ian McDairmuid ... in the nude .... on ice ! :D

Emperor Palpatine himself please. Ian McDiarmid I would just love to meet. :blush:

Frank Oz would be cool as well. You could sit him down next to Ian. The Dark Side and the Light Side sitting together.

Anthony Daniels I have met a couple of times and also seen him a couple of times more at other shows and he always seems to be a little stuck up.

Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Billy Dee Williams YES PLEASE!!!. I have not seen any of these 3 before so that would be so cool.

Apparently Ian doesn't do conventions as he doesn't like the attention and having to charge people for his autograph.

Also, i agree that Mark Hamil is most likely to appear at a convention, as i don't think we will be lucky enough to have Billy Dee Williams back again and i think that Carrie Fisher seems to only like doing Private signings now.

I would like to be proved wrong Showmasters.

Imagine the three of them together, i would sleep outside overnight just to guarentee i will meet them

Ill go out on a limb for my requests:

Yes Id love to see Mark Hamill, Harrison, Liam Neeson, Ewan, Sam Jackson.

There are others who would be great such as Jerome Blake, the royal handmaidens from the prequels, Jimmy Smits plus his female bodyguard in the film. The list is endless, so many people we havent had the chance to meet and greet yet.

Hope SM can oblige

Obiton

there are loads of guests i still would like to meet how about stuart freeborn(yoda creator)in his nineties but would be great to meet as i missed his signing a few years ago,any of anakins mates from episode 1 (although wald is warwick),matt doran(you don't want to sell me death sticks),the jensen brothers(kit fisto,saesee tiin),ahmed best(jar jar),leanna walsman(zam),the voices of the characters(lewis mcleod,andrew secombe,ronald falk,anthony phelan etc.),jack thompson(cliegg lars) and how about ralph brown(ric olie)he lives in the uk but when i asked why he hadn't done a uk convention he said because no one had asked him!!! and leanna has a uk passport as her dad used to play for arsenal we keep on about the big guests but i'd also like to meet a lot of the smaller parts especially if the price for them would be a little cheaper :angel::angel:

Sorry dude but they are all unlikely beside Hamill. Daniels has some beef with SM so he is a no no.

I want Silas Carson & Jerome Blake.

Carrie Fisher & Billy Dee Williams Coming back would be great too :angel:

I met Jerome Blake at a con in Clacton he is a top bloke he's a fan of the originals and will talk for ages to people. Would be a good guest :angel:

Obviously Harrison Ford is the ideal (quite apart from the fact that he is also Indiana Jones!) but the chances of this ever happening are less than zero.

Mark Hamill, Frank Oz, and Anthony Daniels would all be fine guests, and would all be on my list.

Although i need all of the star wars' gusts autographs again. I would love Shownasters to have a reunion but with first time guests.

I would like the following:

Michael Culver Captain Needa

Anthony Daniels C3P0

Sylas Carson Nute Gunray

Christine Hewett Cantina Twin Brea Tonnika

John Fensom TC-14

Jimmy Smitts Bail Organia

Plus anyone else

hold on for a bit longer with chritine as i'd like to get the figure signed when it comes out and silas is about as he was the vet in coronation street the other night although he is notorious for pull out john is a nice chap the chap who he done his first signing for in norwich is now his agent so something could be worked out i'd like to see mr. culver as well :P

Mark Hamill has expressed an interest in attending at least one event, so chances are we'll get him in the next 12 months or so. And Harrison Ford will soon have Indiana Jones and The Receeding Hairline Meet The Expanding Waist In The Pension Queue Of Eternity (or whatever GL chooses to call it) as well, so you never know.