t-shirts

wooooooo!!! how many people are makin t-shirts?! i will!! i think my mates may dis-own me - but it'll be funny........ what shall i add to mine?!

I think most people are putting their username and stuff on the back! So we know who each other are! And then random quotes and stuff! Have fun!

ooooo well ill just have to walk round with DARCOB1TCH plastered across my back then wont i!!!! that'll be fun to explain.....

LOL! Yes - it will take alot of explaining! Especially if Tom Felton turned up spontaneously!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously think I might be doing a sticker too. I did find these cool (well I thought so) ID badges in Staples and I really wanted one so I could put 'LOTR Fan' on it and you'd all know. All because transfer paper is a damn rip off!

Yeah I agree! Transfer paper is so expensive! Especially as I'm trying to save all my money!

wooooooo!!! how many people are makin t-shirts?! i will!! i think my mates may dis-own me - but it'll be funny........ what shall i add to mine?!

I think most people are putting their username and stuff on the back! So we know who each other are! And then random quotes and stuff! Have fun!

ooooo well ill just have to walk round with DARCOB1TCH plastered across my back then wont i!!!! that'll be fun to explain.....

LOL! Yes - it will take alot of explaining! Especially if Tom Felton turned up spontaneously!

DRACOSB1TCH even...... i cant even spell my own godamned username!!

i also putting my memeber number on the sleeve...... cuzi had extra space on the piece of paoer and it fitted......... not that anyone really needs to know it

it shall also say

"i had a life before i met you guys.... what on earth did i do then?"