t-shirts

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a really cool idea and design, you know!we're making badges for C4.... so not as impressive as the T-shirt idea, but we're going to make LOADS!! if we see you t-shirt people we'll give you a badge if you like?

oh wow!! you are gonna have soooo many best friends by the end of the day :D:o

thats a really cool idea and design, you know!we're making badges for C4.... so not as impressive as the T-shirt idea, but we're going to make LOADS!! if we see you t-shirt people we'll give you a badge if you like?

oh wow!! you are gonna have soooo many best friends by the end of the day :lol::D

LOL!

I'm going to covered in badges!!!!! I'm going to be wearing an Andy one cuz i haven't got a pic of him on my shirt sooooo i'm have a badge! :) Then i'll have this one... and i may just make some more Random badges! with CM references!! :) hee hee.

*ARGH!!!!!!!! My cake is falling apart!*

Oooh, Pip's the Weasly (hehe) if you're making spares could ya do me one and I'll give ya a tenner for it please? I have next to no time to make one cuz I gotta make my costume which I haven't even started!

xxkissesxx :angel:

A TENNER?!? Thats a bit exessive! Its only a carboard badge... or at least mine are anyway! I dont have any fancy badge makers! I'll make you one for free - but a bar of choccie wont go a miss! lol!

OK, ignore the tenner that was me asking my sis how much I should say to pay and she typed a tenner. I left the space blank and after she typed it in she sent it! Lol, I hate her sometimes! Eeekums, I gotta hurry up with my t-shirt idea! Lol. Thanks for the pin thing, I dunno what I want. Hmmmm. You can choose.... Maybe like a picture of...something with words too?! Lol I'm so tired! I;'m in no fit state to make choices!

xxkissesxx :angel:

We don't know what we're putting on our badges yet...? We'll proabably design them in school in broing lessons!

LOL! More than likely! Lets see... What boring lesson do I have 2moro... Food tech. should be pretty boring... erm... Biology... *hates sciences so bad!* and... thats about it I think!

We don't know what we're putting on our badges yet...? We'll proabably design them in school in broing lessons!

LOL! More than likely! Lets see... What boring lesson do I have 2moro... Food tech. should be pretty boring... erm... Biology... *hates sciences so bad!* and... thats about it I think!

ooooooooooo i HATE science :P

so glad i dont have to do it anymore :P:P

well i have four free lessons tomorrow so plenty of time to think about something....tho i might strain myself and do some work!

A badge is such a good idea. Now I won't have to wear my t-shirt all the time so I won't smell too bad when I meet people. YAY! I think I'll just put my name on it and try to colour it in nice and pretty. I'm not very talented in the art department :P