C7 Crew

DavidB

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, due to the last minute guest announcement, you've now got me too! :D

Name: Sarah (but I usually answer to Smish)

Days: Saturday and Sunday (but will be lurking around the shops on Friday!)

MeandDavid2.jpg

For the record, I don't usually have such a stupid look on my face (Don't you dare say a word Jenny!)... David Hewlett was a damn funny guy! lol

Heh, due to the last minute guest announcement, you've now got me too! ;)

MeandDavid2.jpg

For the record, I don't usually have such a stupid look on my face (Don't you dare say a word Jenny!)... David Hewlett was a damn funny guy! lol

Aww, you look so excited it's like you're trying to restain yourself from going to the toilet :D

:D

hey all...............

crewing:friday,saturday,sunday (am), monday...............

anyone wanna be so kind and tell me how to post my pic on here kinda crap at this...................

Ben if ur reading dude ive got ur pic ready of u and nick frost from london film and comic con....lost ur email address dude so i couldn't send it to ya......................

tam

Name: Legend will do just fine!! hee hee, Imo really.

Crewing: Sunday *cries* although I'm guessing probably be better cos I'm just gonna chill out on monday. Oooh and I'll be up on Saturday to check how everyone's getting on.............weeeeee.

can't be bothered for picture.....find it on that thing someone made ages ago!

Aww, you look so excited it's like you're trying to restain yourself from going to the toilet :P

:unsure:

LOL!

Thanks(!) ;):P

It wasn't toilet related! Just post-PMSL-ness! :lol:

Although maybe that makes it slightly toilet related! :rolleyes:

ETA: I should also point out that this is the only pic of myself I could find online... ;) And we won't even go there about the fact that I look about 12 years old in it! lol

Edited by Smish

Aww, you look so excited it's like you're trying to restain yourself from going to the toilet :P

:unsure:

LOL!

Thanks(!) ;):P

It wasn't toilet related! Just post-PMSL-ness! :lol:

Although maybe that makes it slightly toilet related! :rolleyes:

ETA: I should also point out that this is the only pic of myself I could find online... ;) And we won't even go there about the fact that I look about 12 years old in it! lol

Looking forward to crewing with you :)

• Moderators

Thanks everyone for posting :lol: Everybody better say hi to each other or .. erm, I dunno! But please do :lol:

Plenty of y'all have MSN Messenger etc so u've got a few days to get in contact before the show so u know people :lol:

Heh, due to the last minute guest announcement, you've now got me too! :angry:

MeandDavid2.jpg

i totally agree he was damn funny!!! :D

smish if you are a david fan head on over to his appreciation thread ion the stargate section :D^_^

Guess who balls up the ordering of her coach ticket? And had to buy another one?

Anyone want to travel up from london at 9am on friday and go back to london at 9pm on saturday, let me know and i'll ring National express and see if it can be used by you.

hey all...............

crewing:friday,saturday,sunday (am), monday...............

anyone wanna be so kind and tell me how to post my pic on here kinda crap at this...................

Ben if ur reading dude ive got ur pic ready of u and nick frost from london film and comic con....lost ur email address dude so i couldn't send it to ya......................

tam

lol elllllo, email is benclementz@hotmail.com, i wondered what happpened with that, see ya this weekend :D

Name: Roxy – answers to Rox, Box/Lox/Fox/Nox etc for hard of hearing (draw the line at Cox, Pox, Tox, F...... this is going downhill :D) or Oi, Mush, ticket?

Coming and going: Yes, it's all a blur

Working: Can be found at the head of most good ticket queues honing questionable crowd control skill :lol: Fri, Sat, Sun...... Mon? & thenceafter eves in the foyer of your nearest funky Express by Holiday/Xscape/Party place....... just not sleeping

Playing: Yes thanks, with lots lovely mad people! :lol::lol::lol:

Pic: Left it on the bus

Name: Roxy – answers to Rox, Box/Lox/Fox/Nox etc for hard of hearing (draw the line at Cox, Pox, Tox, F...... this is going downhill :D) or Oi, Mush, ticket?

Coming and going: Yes, it's all a blur

Working: Can be found at the head of most good ticket queues honing questionable crowd control skill :lol: Fri, Sat, Sun...... Mon? & thenceafter eves in the foyer of your nearest funky Express by Holiday/Xscape/Party place....... just not sleeping

Playing: Yes thanks, with lots lovely mad people! :lol::lol::lol:

Pic: Left it on the bus

Is this THE Roxy? :P

If so, how come you haven't replied to my emails :(

If not, yes, I am mentally challenged :P

I didn't know the balloon was a chicken! I already said sorry :lol:

To late for that now chicken killer!

Poor Belina and her retarded finger/hook/claw thing :lol:

Someone tell me about the murdering chicken incident :D!

Hope you all have a great time. Unfortunately I can't make it to C7 but hopefully I'll be at LF&CC3 in June. Maybe I'll be on the door again....you meet some nice lunatics there....

Don't play too hard now!

Idris

Its Idris!!! :D

Shame you can't make it, hope the other pit bosses met your high standard!

Paul

Hope you all have a great time. Unfortunately I can't make it to C7 but hopefully I'll be at LF&CC3 in June. Maybe I'll be on the door again....you meet some nice lunatics there....

Don't play too hard now!

Idris

Hey Boss. Nice to "see" you again.

Rest asured the "lunatics" will maintain the high standards set this weekend - no matter what we're doing!

See you at LFACC3

Stu