C7 Crew

DavidB

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone fairly recent to the wonderful world of pcs I am afraid I don't know how to post a pic here.

I know VAGUELY how my son posts pics but have never attempted such a thing myself.

Can anyone tell me in simple terms how to get my pic on here?

Many thanks!

Pauline XX

Name:  Becky

Crewing:  All four days

Drinking:  Every bloody night (except Thursday :( )

Me:  (I'm on the left  :D )

febricky2.jpg

on the left?! the far left?! Coulda ATLEAST picked one where ure in the foreground not the background :P

I want a Kaiser Chiefs tie, they do TIES, its proof they rock in my eyes hehe

As someone fairly recent to the wonderful world of pcs I am afraid I don't know how to post a pic here.

I know VAGUELY how my son posts pics but have never attempted such a thing myself.

Can anyone tell me in simple terms how to get my pic on here?

Many thanks!

Pauline XX

You upload it somewhere - I always use photobucket and then use the IMG button at the top of the page where you type in a message :D

Christa

Crewing Saturday, Sunday and Monday

I will be around on Friday for a little Bamber love and to annoy Jody, Meg and Rox

I don't do pictures.

I am jealous of Becky being in the same room as Roger Daltrey. I have never been in close proximity to any of The Who unless you count Earls Court and Hyde Park as close proximity. My friend Tom did some recording of Pete Townsend girlie friend and he turned up to say hello. I did meet Joe Strummer though. I have no idea why I am saying any of this. I can't stop typing and I'm boring the spam off myself. Stop typing, just stop it.

That's better.

Christa

I will be around on Friday for a little Bamber love and to annoy Jody, Meg and Rox

I don't do pictures.

I am jealous of Becky being in the same room as Roger Daltrey. I have never been in close proximity to any of The Who unless you count Earls Court and Hyde Park as close proximity. My friend Tom did some recording of Pete Townsend girlie friend and he turned up to say hello. I did meet Joe Strummer though. I have no idea why I am saying any of this. I can't stop typing and I'm boring the spam off myself. Stop typing, just stop it.

That's better.

Emzyspic006.jpg

This you?!!!

Thought so! He he, I thought I had one of you too, from the Fobidden Planet Sean Astin Day but I can't find it!!!

:P

Noooooooooooooooooo :(:D

Oooh yes!

I have a few evil pictures of people on this board but I try to be kind!!!

Of course not yours though darling! You looked rather lovely in the one I recall! But how could you ever look anything else! :lol:

Christa

I don't do pictures.

I am jealous of Becky being in the same room as Roger Daltrey.  I have never been in close proximity to any of The Who unless you count Earls Court and Hyde Park as close proximity.  My friend Tom did some recording of Pete Townsend girlie friend and he turned up to say hello.  I did meet Joe Strummer though.  I have no idea why I am saying any of this.  I can't stop typing and I'm boring the spam off myself.  Stop typing, just stop it. 

That's better.

Emzyspic006.jpg

This you?!!!

No I think you'll find that's the bird from The Ring.

Only older

And more evil.