The greatest collectormania!

I'm sure if your like me u have been 2 every1 (except the first) and u have a all time favourite. Everytime is great but there is always 1 that sticks in your mind!

Mine is number 5! probably coz that time i had really saved up and was able 2 see the actors I liked who where all really nice!

Wots your all time fav???? :P

Loved them all!!

C3 - Because not many people attended and I met Billy Boyd 4 times and also got to see Dom when he turned up! Such a relaxed time! :help:

C4 - The hysteria, the tiredness, the tears and the hobbits! Fantastic weekend (now i look back!) Got to meet all the Hobbits eventually, but barely slept for the entire weekend. :angel:

C5 - Craig Parker! Plenty of LOTR guests to keep me occupied! Not one of the more memorable collectormanias though. :angel:

C6 - Been saving since C5 so could afford to see ALL the guests I wanted to (and there were a lot!) Also Billy was back!! And the party topped off the event perfectly! ^_^

C7 - cant wait! ;)

i would have 2 say c6 cause it was my first convention even though it was alittle manic it was a whole bunddle of laughs with me and my 8 friends.....unfortuatly theres only abour 3 of us going this yr ooooooo welllllll waht can u do im sure ill have just as much fun without them :D:P

c5 for me it was incredibly laid back, didnt seem to be a time limit with the lotr guests, everything was personalised! very nice - the talks were also very good! and it wasnt overly busy i thought!

c4 was far toooo busy i felt like i was dicing with death getting the hobbits autographs!

x

Although C6 wasn't my first convention, it was my first collectormania. I really enjoyed myself, I got to meet everyone I wanted and more and it was a totaly new experience for me and my friends because we'd never all got up ridicuously early and travelled up to Milton Keynes before. The night before was a lot of fun, so much excitement!

I'm hoping C7 may top C6 for me though.

I'm looking forward to meet Alexis Denisof and meeting up with some of the CSI fans of this forum!

KIWI :lol: