What costumes are you working on at the mo?

Mich

Well,I'm working on a few....My Batman costumes for LFCC3,and the new Lara Croft Legend outfit..

I went to C&H Fabrics today, as I need a couple more black fabric pens but they were out of stock, so I had to order them, and they might take two weeks ..poo...

( Film Elektra's on hold right now)

At the moment I am making this:

pina.jpg

Out of Fimo( for safety LOL), and metal skulls..

Edited by Mich

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reworking my Elven Armour...got some leather :unsure: redoing the breast plate :unsure:

Getting all the stuff I need for Eowyn's Pelenor field armour( Dernhelm)

got leather...leather working tools...the mail is on its way...that's going to take a while, I'm using the 4 in 1 pattern, so not too hard. and the blondness is in the post...lol

I'll keep you posted

Cheers

Steph -x-

I'm actively working on Harley Quinn....got some lycra today in red and black. Hope it's enough only had enough money on me for a little!

Hey Rel is there any chance you can ask you aunt (i think it was) if she can make me a black catsuit. I need it for Kroenen from Hellboy

You could prolly get quite a cheap one off eBay:

Just type in 'catsuit' into the search

Edited by Mich

I'm actively working on Harley Quinn....got some lycra today in red and black. Hope it's enough only had enough money on me for a little!

Hey Rel is there any chance you can ask you aunt (i think it was) if she can make me a black catsuit. I need it for Kroenen from Hellboy

I'll ask her next time I see her but it won't be for awhile (whenever I go round and see if she's got a hood pattern I can steal for Harley) and she is really busy atm. Maybe try eBay first but if you can't find anything will ask her, or maybe I could knock something up for you (will have a front seam if I do it though, would that be okay?)

Well there's Hillary's waistcoat and then he's done. Then there's my Canary costume (and possibly Rimmer's mother depending on what I ebventually decide on) for the RD con I'm going to and then Rimmers red uniform (I really want to do the green one but can't find any fabric for it!! :D ) That's it at the moment, but I have a whole load of others that are lurking bout in my head!!

hey guys!

I think its great all you guys spend the time to make costumes for these events! Its a real bonus to see all of you there!

Im amazed half of the time how brilliant they are and how realistic you have made them!

So anyway just thought id come here to congratulate you guys on all your hard work!

Oh yeah michelle i saw your article in that magazine - thats a great attitude to have about people who think costume making is silly!

No doubt i will be the guy stopping you lot to have my photo taken with you and your great costumes!

hey guys!

I think its great all you guys spend the time to make costumes for these events! Its a real bonus to see all of you there!

Im amazed half of the time how brilliant they are and how realistic you have made them!

So anyway just thought id come here to congratulate you guys on all your hard work!

Oh yeah michelle i saw your article in that magazine - thats a great attitude to have about people who think costume making is silly!

No doubt i will be the guy stopping you lot to have my photo taken with you and your great costumes!

Ahhh,thank you for the lovely compliment.I am a photo Diva( or should that be tart),so ask away...LOL!

This is my progress report so far:

Batman ( Two-Face) photos( except the boots, which are mine for my 'Sugar' costume):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/mich...0on/batman1.jpg

Lara croft( Tomb Raider Legend) accessories:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/mich...%20on/lara1.jpg

Okies

I have Hubby on the floor as we speak cutting out my cape which is the last piece to the cossie so looks like we are all set.

Elfie and the Gerbil

P.S Beer flavoured Nipples please Explain LMAO

YEY! For our Batman group.....

as for the beer flavoured nipples...I've no idea...was it Cathyvicki that said it....summin to do with Salem no doubt! :D:P

I've finally decided on what cos I'll be donning for C8, early I know but there's a lot of detail that needs to be seriously worked on.

Especially those all important sewing techniques, as I don't actually have any.

It'll be my first voyage into an in-depth costume design, and with a little help from my cool MIL to be, it should turn out okay. If all goes according to plan, which things rarely do, I'll be having my first fitting in a few weeks.

Beer flavoured nipples? Heh, my fiance's dream come true!!!

For C7, Lucius malfoy

For Prime in Sept, Legolas Helm's Depp

For furture non spec events, Terminmatrix

Elektra

Princess Leia Classic white

Legolas Coranation, concil and sliver shirt

Darla 18th centry

reworking Will turner

Isaacs Hook (from the movie)

*psst* Naurarwen we will need you to be Peter for that.

I was going to do haldir in third age armour but now that has been droppped as my costume list keeps getting bigger *yeek*! :angel:

For C7, Lucius malfoy

For Prime in Sept, Legolas Helm's Depp

For furture non spec events, Terminmatrix

Elektra

Princess Leia Classic white

Legolas Coranation, concil and sliver shirt

Darla 18th centry

reworking Will turner

Isaacs Hook (from the movie)

*psst* Naurarwen we will need you to be Peter for that.

I was going to do haldir in third age armour but now that has been droppped as my costume list keeps getting bigger *yeek*! :D

You can have me as Peter still. I got the hair now!!

Well, how long a list would u like,

For C7, refining me Jack Sparrow.

For Prime (sept, Blackpool)

Ichabod Crane

'Cry Baby' Walker

Edward ScissorHands, Willy Wonker(Johnny D version, of course)

(these have not been decided apon as to which to enter the Fancy dress)

For future events

Van Helsing

Professer Snape

Dracula (Gary Oldman, grey suit version)

Vampie Xanda

Angelus

More keep getting added. how well I cope, Lol :lol:

You can have me as Peter still. I got the hair now!!

:rolleyes::firedevil::P .......you've cut it then? *sniff* I'm going to miss your long hair now Sam :P

I was going to be doing a costume for C7, unfortunately, I couldn't find enough time to make it which is a shame but for future events I am planning on doing:

*Anamaria (POTC)

*Tinkerbell (Peter Pan) <yes Sam you get to throw me about :angry: hehe!>

*Harmony (Buffy)

*Dark Witch Willow (Buffy)

And one undecided one is Glory (Buffy)