What costumes are you working on at the mo?

Mich

I have 3 costumes in total planned for c8! I'm being measured for two of them on Sunday!

And the other I'm not telling anyone about! Only 2 people know, and one of them will be the other half of it!

Yay! :o

SPILL! :( Hehe.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 3 costumes in total planned for c8! I'm being measured for two of them on Sunday!

And the other I'm not telling anyone about! Only 2 people know, and one of them will be the other half of it!

Yay! :unsure:

Mwhahahahahahahaha....

I'm assuming I'm one of the two mentioned? :wub: In fact I think I'm doing hte other half of it rihgt?

Edited by rel

[Yes Rel, you are, as long as you still want to!]

'Course I do! It's not that difficult and it's comfortable so it'll be a nice break :)

And yup people it's true- I am being the back half of Bill the Pony *snerk* :angry:

I haven't really started any of my costumes yet though I am looking into stuff for them. I'm currently looking for a black leather jacket and black leather pants for Iceman from X-Men2.

Still working on Peter Pan too.

Don't have a proper list just yet of what I'm doing.

I'm thinking Alice from Resi Evil Apocolypse too but not completely sure.

B)

I haven't really started any of my costumes yet though I am looking into stuff for them. I'm currently looking for a black leather jacket and black leather pants for Iceman from X-Men2.

Still working on Peter Pan too.

Don't have a proper list just yet of what I'm doing.

I'm thinking Alice from Resi Evil Apocolypse too but not completely sure.

:(

Nice choices! Looking forward to seeing them :lol:

Okay my secret costume can now be revealed woot! It was a surprise for Bf but he found out the other day lol.

I will be doing a female Shadow warrior...Namely a ninja. Woot! I've basically got everything for it now except boots and a hood oh and the sword lol.

What do people think?

Nat :lol:

What's a shadow warrior?

Okay my secret costume can now be revealed woot! It was a surprise for Bf but he found out the other day lol.

I will be doing a female Shadow warrior...Namely a ninja. Woot! I've basically got everything for it now except boots and a hood oh and the sword lol.

What do people think?

Nat  :lol:

What's a shadow warrior?

From Batman Begins?

What do people think?

Nat  :lol:

What's a shadow warrior?

From Batman Begins?

Havent seen batman begins yet :P should do.

Shadow Warrior = Ninja

It was just an idea...Mostly for the Bf lol.