What costumes are you working on at the mo?

Mich

Okay my secret costume can now be revealed woot! It was a surprise for Bf but he found out the other day lol.

I will be doing a female Shadow warrior...Namely a ninja. Woot! I've basically got everything for it now except boots and a hood oh and the sword lol.

What do people think?

Nat   :angel:

What's a shadow warrior?

From Batman Begins?

Havent seen batman begins yet ;) should do.

Shadow Warrior = Ninja

It was just an idea...Mostly for the Bf lol.

Omg, you're all such girls!!! :firedevil: Lolz. Sorry, I couldn't resist ;)

How could you not know what a Shadow Warrior is?! Actually... How did I know what a Shadow Warrior is? :lol: :lol:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay my secret costume can now be revealed woot! It was a surprise for Bf but he found out the other day lol.

I will be doing a female Shadow warrior...Namely a ninja. Woot! I've basically got everything for it now except boots and a hood oh and the sword lol.

What do people think?

Nat  :lol:

What's a shadow warrior?

From Batman Begins?

Shadow Warrior = Ninja

Omg, you're all such girls!!! :P Lolz. Sorry, I couldn't resist ;)

How could you not know what a Shadow Warrior is?! Actually... How did I know what a Shadow Warrior is? :P;)

I know tis a ninja of sorts, but what's it from? I'm still clueless! ;)

I decided to throw together a Minerva McGonagall costume for the HP6 sale tomorrow. I just recombined what I have. A black velvet skirt, black top and green cloak are the main ingredients. I just added a wand and a poiny black hat. Done!

What do people think?

Nat  :D

What's a shadow warrior?

From Batman Begins?

Shadow Warrior = Ninja

Omg, you're all such girls!!! :D Lolz. Sorry, I couldn't resist :P

How could you not know what a Shadow Warrior is?! Actually... How did I know what a Shadow Warrior is? :P:o

I know tis a ninja of sorts, but what's it from? I'm still clueless! :D

It's a general term. Anything, really - Mortal Combat, Elektra, Last Samauri... Anything involving ninjas.

What do people think?

Nat  :P

What's a shadow warrior?

From Batman Begins?

Shadow Warrior = Ninja

Omg, you're all such girls!!! :unsure: Lolz. Sorry, I couldn't resist :lol:

How could you not know what a Shadow Warrior is?! Actually... How did I know what a Shadow Warrior is? :P:o

I know tis a ninja of sorts, but what's it from? I'm still clueless! ;)

It's a general term. Anything, really - Mortal Combat, Elektra, Last Samauri... Anything involving ninjas.

Batman Begins!!! :lol:

What do people think?

Nat  :P

What's a shadow warrior?

From Batman Begins?

Shadow Warrior = Ninja

Omg, you're all such girls!!! ^_^ Lolz. Sorry, I couldn't resist :P

How could you not know what a Shadow Warrior is?! Actually... How did I know what a Shadow Warrior is? :lol: :lol:

I know tis a ninja of sorts, but what's it from? I'm still clueless! :lol:

Batman Begins!!! :P

Indeed! :lol: Good spot there, Mich :D

Guess what? My cobbled together McGonagall costume won third prize! They decided they liked that i stayed in character, There were people with much better Slytherin outfits that didn't win. Still, I'm not about to complain, am I?

Ooooh, the Batman ninjas are SO cool! I'll be looking out for that costume!

ths costume for ninja will comprise of a sexy dress (i have to show some leg :lol: shock horror lol), sword, long boots, cape and the hood with face mask. i think thats everything.

Its just theres so many male ninjas i wanted to do a femal ninja is all.

Nat :D

Sounds awesome! :P Looking forward to seeing it, mate!

hahah I'm trying my hardest not to....  :angel:

what are these wig issues?

Just issues! With wigs!!! As in can't find any!!!

I need two! TWO! I'll go mad with costumeness!!!!!!!

Ha, Ann! Rel said we'll all be fighting for the bathroom! She said, the weird thing is, it'll probably be me fighting to get in to put make up on..... for my other male costume!!!!! (not adam) :wub:

:firedevil:

Edited by Lady of The Realm

hahah I'm trying my hardest not to....  :lol:

Ha, Ann! Rel said we'll all be fighting for the bathroom! She said, the weird thing is, it'll probably be me fighting to get in to put make up on..... for my other male costume!!!!! (not adam) :lol:

:blush:

dude, what wigs dya need? Colours? lengths?

I decided to throw together a Minerva McGonagall costume for the HP6 sale tomorrow. I just recombined what I have. A black velvet skirt, black top and green cloak are the main ingredients. I just added a wand and a poiny black hat. Done!

Good for you (even if it was a 'good guy cotumes' *curses*). You should wear it for C8. I think there is quite a few who want to do Harry Potter costumes.

hahah I'm trying my hardest not to....  :D

Ha, Ann! Rel said we'll all be fighting for the bathroom! She said, the weird thing is, it'll probably be me fighting to get in to put make up on..... for my other male costume!!!!! (not adam) ;)

:lol:

dude, what wigs dya need? Colours? lengths?

One word: eBay ;):lol:

Edited by Cher2a

Good for you (even if it was a 'good guy cotumes' *curses*). You should wear it for C8. I think there is quite a few who want to do Harry Potter costumes.

Ooh, I hadn't really considered, I probably will now!

I know of a really good wig shop. Its where Jack got his wig from and its where we get most of our wigs from. The only downside is it is based in manchester. There is also 'Derek Easton Wigs' but it is based in London and can be quite expensive as they are top quality thetre wigs. So it depends on how much you are willing to spend. Would you like the details?

I know of a really good wig shop. Its where Jack got his wig from and its where we get most of our wigs from. The only downside is it is based in manchester. There is also 'Derek Easton Wigs' but it is based in London and can be quite expensive as they are top quality thetre wigs. So it depends on how much you are willing to spend. Would you like the details?

Over the weekend I bought a Guy Faulkes hat with llike a wig attached around the brim and tomorrow I'm gonna buy a white mask, so i can start to buld up features with papei and mashei (I doubt that's how you spell it) for my V costume from V for Vendetta, I'm hoping to meet up with David Lloyd again (the artist) cause last time I met him, I was dressed as The Flash and he said will you be coming as V next time (I think it was a joke), but it may make his day and mine if I get a pic. He's a really, really nice bloke, so I think he'd be willing to pose.

Here's a photo-manip of me wearing the hat with an ordinary white mask. (please excuse the poor photo edit)

vconcept5uu.jpg

And for those unfamiliar with the mask, here's a replica from DC.

4363_180x270.jpg

Edited by batsam

My costumes are currently on a stand still and haven't even been started.

I can't even remember which costumes I'm doing.

I got Iceman on Saturday day time and Peter Pan Saturday night

Aww you gotta do Iceman Sunday! Cos that's when I'm being Rogue! (Not sure if I'm being comic or movie Rogue yet but still!!)

Over the weekend I bought a Guy Faulkes hat with llike a wig attached around the brim and tomorrow I'm gonna buy a white mask, so i can start to buld up features with papei and mashei (I doubt that's how you spell it) for my V costume from V for Vendetta, I'm hoping to meet up with David Lloyd again (the artist) cause last time I met him, I was dressed as The Flash and he said will you be coming as V next time (I think it was a joke), but it may make his day and mine if I get a pic. He's a really, really nice bloke, so I think he'd be willing to pose.

Here's a photo-manip of me wearing the hat with an ordinary white mask. (please excuse the poor photo edit)

vconcept5uu.jpg

And for those unfamiliar with the mask, here's a replica from DC.

4363_180x270.jpg

Awesome idea! (Still can't get that damned trailer to work btw...that website hates me!) Can't wait to see the finished product :)