What costumes are you working on at the mo?

Mich

My costumes are currently on a stand still and haven't even been started.

I can't even remember which costumes I'm doing.

I got Iceman on Saturday day time and Peter Pan Saturday night

Aww you gotta do Iceman Sunday! Cos that's when I'm being Rogue! (Not sure if I'm being comic or movie Rogue yet but still!!)

Oh my gosh, I so wish I was bringing my Rogue, now! Lolz. They'll be a Gambit, too! No faaaair! *Moaps*. Hehe.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww you gotta do Iceman Sunday! Cos that's when I'm being Rogue! (Not sure if I'm being comic or movie Rogue yet but still!!)

*Wipes sweat from brow* Few! That's good because Sunday's the only day that I can make (I'm on hoilday for the rest of it!!!) and that's when I'm doing my Wolverine!

*Wipes sweat from brow* Few! That's good because Sunday's the only day that I can make (I'm on hoilday for the rest of it!!!) and that's when I'm doing my Wolverine!

Wolvie? Awesome! Aw, man! Now I wish I was bringing my *sensored*, because her and Wolvie are close freinds in the comics.

Darnit, why does everyone have to cosplay as dudes that match my OTHER cosplays?! Lolz.

Anyone cosplaying eXiles or AoA (Age of Apocolypse)?..

Wolvie? Awesome! Aw, man! Now I wish I was bringing my *sensored*, because her and Wolvie are close freinds in the comics.

Darnit, why does everyone have to cosplay as dudes that match my OTHER cosplays?! Lolz.

speakin of chainsaws... I got 2 Ash costumes on the horizon from Army of Darkness gettin ready for LFCC next year, just need the saw to complete the costumes :firedevil::angel::angry: without the hockeymask of course, its the closest smily i could find

I'm currently getting together a rather funky costume for next May. I shall be going as Rimmer in Gunmen of the Apocalypse (my favourite ever episode of red Dwarf). It's making my wallet hurt quite badly, I can tell you!

well, its not really a costume as such lol

but its a white top that has 'beat me. bite me. whip me. f*** me' written on in black. I saw a picture of someone wearing one and i have no idea where you can buy em from so im just making my own! Im gonna wear it to C8 on saturday

Edited by Angel_Of_Music

well, its not really a costume as such lol

but its a white top that has 'beat me. bite me. whip me. f*** me' written on in black. I saw a picture of someone wearing one and i have no idea where you can buy em from so im just making my own! Im gonna wear it to C8 on saturday

Adam Ant wore that top. :unsure:

And another ant fan!!! You so have to come to the party dressed as a pirate with us!

oo kwl.

i think ill be going as holly to c8 , althought all i need for that is a blonde wig...also i got an ff7 character that needs only a tie jacket and of course a blonde wig.

No that we have Red Dwarf guests, this'll be even better, mate! I look forward to it :P