What costumes are you working on at the mo?

Mich

well, its not really a costume as such lol

but its a white top that has 'beat me. bite me. whip me. f*** me' written on in black. I saw a picture of someone wearing one and i have no idea where you can buy em from so im just making my own! Im gonna wear it to C8 on saturday

Adam Ant wore that top. :lol:

And another ant fan!!! You so have to come to the party dressed as a pirate with us!

hehe i know thats why im making one :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but its a white top that has 'beat me. bite me. whip me. f*** me' written on in black. I saw a picture of someone wearing one and i have no idea where you can buy em from so im just making my own! Im gonna wear it to C8 on saturday

Adam Ant wore that top. :blush:

And another ant fan!!! You so have to come to the party dressed as a pirate with us!

844709[/snapback]

Yay! Adam Ant. That rocks.

Adam Ant wore that top. :wub:

844709[/snapback]

Yay! Adam Ant. That rocks.

850213[/snapback]

lol thanks. not 100% sure if im gonna be wearing it though, depends.

all my costumes are on a halt at the moment.

the only costume so far i know im doing is for the party.

and possibly doing one on the friday if i can afford to.

Am having major money issues so cant do any of what i wanted.

:(

Oh well. Maybe another time.

Nat xx

856715[/snapback]

lack of money is our excuse for everythin Nat teehee

name someone here who can afford everything they want?

we caaaaaannnnnnnt..... hahahahaahahahaaaaaaa the corporations that run the world are truly eeeevil :firedevil::firedevil: resulting in lack of money for all below 25's and cancellation of all the cool TV programs...

Im new to this part of the forums,

But I just wanted to add that Im working on a couple of costumes at the moment that I hope to have ready for C9.

My First is my Starship Troopers costume. I had planned to have this done for LFACC3, but I didnt have enough money in time. Now I only need a few more items (which are expensive anyway) and I should be done.

The Second is my back-up in case I cant get the Trooper costume done in time, this will be The Punisher. I'm either gonna do a normal look Punisher (maybe based on the current comics or the game... or a bit of both) or Im thinking of doing the Angel of Vengeance-type Punisher from the short Marvel Knights story line.

I've always wanted to do a costume for the CM's but I never know what to do.

So I hope to have at least one of these done for next year. :rolleyes:

Hi Purple Cheese Monkey and welcome. Your costume plans sound cool. I neever seen Straship Troopers myself but do know what the costumes look like and if you can pull it off it will be cool.

Costumes I do are always on a tight budget. I'm been ill for the past year and don't have a lot of money to spare but I do find ways and the end result works.

Hi Legolassie Malfoy,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill, but I hope your costume plans are going well.

Well, I don't know If its classed as cheating, but my Starship Troopers costume is an actual screen used one from the film.

The most recognisable part of the costume I already own, which is the body armour, along with the helmet and rifle.

The only problem I'm having is getting hold of the Trooper uniform.

I'm a fairly tall and big built guy and all the actors for the film were the opposite, so there's pretty much no way I'll be able to get hold of an original costume that fits.

There were some bigger uniforms made for some of the bigger actors, but they are way too expensive and are extremely rare too find anyway.

So, this is where I will have to make my own!

All I really need to make are the trousers and they should be easy enough.

I only need about 2 or 3 more movie prop items. one item is a pair of boots (which they do in my size :rolleyes: ), and they shouldn't cost too much.

As for the Punisher, it's probably the easiest (anti)hero costumes to do, yet I havent seen it done yet.

I already have the key item, the skull t-shirt, I just need to work around that.

Most items I can just shop buy, like the trousers, boots and hopefully the long black coat.

The only tricky thing will be getting the guns.

I want to get very good looking replica hand guns for the leg holsters, but Im not sure if I'll be able to find some. I was thinking of BB guns.

I alread have a couple of toy guns ready as back up.

I'm currently working on Peter Pan (2003) and Westley from the Princess Bride

Went out today and got the pants for Peter and the mask for Westley. Still looking for a black pirate shirt for Westley though so if you know anyone who has one or is selling one what ever please tell me.

I've looked on ebay and not found much but if you find anything links would be very welcome.

My mind is also processing next years costumes which will be Bloodrayne, X-Men, Charmed, Fantastic Four and Peter Pan (again) based.

Im new to this part of the forums,

My First is my Starship Troopers costume. I had planned to have this done for LFACC3, but I didnt have enough money in time. Now I only need a few more items (which are expensive anyway) and I should be done.

858363[/snapback]

Hey I think we've spoken about Starship Trooper costumes before I'm hoping to do one at some point have you got any ideas, or pointers on how to make the costume

hey naurarwen,

yeah, i think we have spoken before over on the LFACC forum as i was planning on getting my trooper costume done for that, but it didnt happen.

were you the same one who planned on doing a costume on Judge Dredd?

im sure i sent you some pictures before about starship troopers, but i dont know if you got them or not.

either way, it would be great if you and anyone else could do a trooper costume!

this site - http://www.starshiptroopers.net/ - is the best site for all your starship trooper needs, the guy who made the site has a massive prop and costume collection, which he has many photos of.

the pictures are all broken down into various areas, so you can check out what costume you'd like to do, if you dont fancy going for the whole body armour thing!

the easiest costume to make (or cheapest to buy) would be the Camp Currie training outfit, but i dont think there are any images of it at the site above, but i can email you some if you'd like.

if there is anyone else out there who might want to do a trooper outfit, please email me, i might be able to help. :o

My Ash is practically complete now, ^_^ I got to wait for the arrival of the Cloak Ash wears while on the quest for the Book of the Dead.

The only drawback is I cant find somebody who can make an accurate chainsaw for me :lol: that i can wear on my arm as part of the "Hero from the sky" costume

apart from that the rest of the costumes ( both of them ) are completed