Latest guest announcement - CHARISMA CARPENTER

showmasters

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Thank you so much Showmasters! I have been dying to meet Charisma for so long. I too am at another con that weekend (and will be 8 months pregnant) but I will move heaven and earth to get across to this one too.

Do we know yet if she is signing on both days?

Thanks

Chelle

When I saw Charisma announced I had to pick my jaw up from the floor.

What a wonderful guest to get. Complete surprise for a lot of people I'm sure.

Makes me wonder who you've still got to announce. Can't wait!

I nearly passed out last night when I read this... didn't think I would be able to make it, London being so far away and all... but I've decided that no matter how many miles and how many penny's it costs I'm gonna go see her.... never know when I'll get the chance again :D

I nearly passed out last night when I read this... didn't think I would be able to make it, London being so far away and all... but I've decided that no matter how many miles and how many penny's it costs I'm gonna go see her.... never know when I'll get the chance again :lol:

If i dont meet her hopefully i will at least c her, but i hope i meet her.

I dont like Buffy anyway lol

But she is more Angel-ish than Buffy-ish :o

she only done 1 more season on angel than she did on buffy :lol: i always think of her as a buffy character :o (but i did love her in angel aswell ^_^ )

definitley want a charmed still .. loved her as keira :o

Edited by vampwillow

I nearly passed out last night when I read this... didn't think I would be able to make it, London being so far away and all... but I've decided that no matter how many miles and how many penny's it costs I'm gonna go see her.... never know when I'll get the chance again

Oh holy mother of hell! You nearly passed out?!? I was flailing my arms around like maniac at 3 am, which was seven minutes after I found out this event was on!

Absolutely buzzing, thanky muchly Crew :unsure:

she only done 1 more season on angel than she did on buffy :wub: i always think of her as a buffy character B) (but i did love her in angel aswell :lol: )

Yep I know but I think her character was more interesting in Angel than in Buffy, except maybe in season 3 of Buffy. Don't you think so ? :unsure:

she only done 1 more season on angel than she did on buffy :lol:  i always think of her as a buffy character :lol: (but i did love her in angel aswell :lol: )

Yep I know but I think her character was more interesting in Angel than in Buffy, except maybe in season 3 of Buffy. Don't you think so ? :spidy:

i was thinking that after i'd posted :lol: her character was waaay more important in angel! yes, she was more intresting, we saw more sides of her, instead of just bit*hy high school girl :lol::lol: