Latest guest announcement - CHARISMA CARPENTER

showmasters

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww no fair!!

not sure yet... I might get her to sign me mug... did I ever show you me Cordy mug?! :D

no i have'nt seen it ... where did u get a cordy mug :D for a second i thought u meant your face..thought u wanted an autograph on your face :P:P

no i have'nt seen it ... where did u get a cordy mug :D for a second i thought u meant your face..thought u wanted an autograph on your face :P:lol:

:lol: no, I don't want her scrawling on me face :P:lol:

I got a mug that was in Cordy's flat... apparantly B) from the Fox Auction on Ebay :D I got the mick taken out of me cos it cost me £60 plus about £60 in postage charges :D but it was worth it!!! :wub: I'll try find a pic to show you :lol:

no i have'nt seen it ... where did u get a cordy mug :D  for a second i thought u meant your face..thought u wanted an autograph on your face :P  :lol:

:lol: no, I don't want her scrawling on me face :P:lol:

I got a mug that was in Cordy's flat... apparantly :D from the Fox Auction on Ebay :D I got the mick taken out of me cos it cost me £60 plus about £60 in postage charges :D but it was worth it!!! :wub: I'll try find a pic to show you :lol:

that's soooooo cool B) definitley..go find a piccie ;):D

She only signs personalized autographs so her signature cannot be sold on EBay or elsewhere. She also refuses to sign her MAXIM, FHM, or other revealing photos.

She is one of the only cast members from "Buffy" and "Angel" who refuses to charge for her autograph at fan conventions. She does it for free.

courtesy of:http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-221

This can't be true for lfacc

She only signs personalized autographs so her signature cannot be sold on EBay or elsewhere. She also refuses to sign her MAXIM, FHM, or other revealing photos.

She is one of the only cast members from "Buffy" and "Angel" who refuses to charge for her autograph at fan conventions. She does it for free.

courtesy of:http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-221

This can't be true for lfacc

i know its true about the personalised thing! but im not sure if the not charging thing will stand. why would she sit there for hours for nothing?

i dont really watch buffy or angel but ill meet her if she does it for free

Edited by JackAubrey

I,d like to know if she will only be personalizing at the event?

I've got 4 items for her to sign and I don't want any of them personalizing.

honestly..she will only autograph with a name. this pi**ed off a few people at my last con but it's just something she does :lol: i prefer my stuff personlised but i suppose it makes it more difficult to sell on (which is her main reason for doing it :lol: )

honestly..she will only autograph with a name. this pi**ed off a few people at my last con but it's just something she does :o i prefer my stuff personlised but i suppose it makes it more difficult to sell on (which is her main reason for doing it :P )

I always get my stuff personalised! (apart from Amber cos she was the first person I'd met and I didn't think to get it personalised and James Marsters cos they weren't allowing personalisation :unsure: )

I don't see the point of not getting it personalised, unless you are planning to see it on.... and I can see her annoyance at people making a profit out of her.

although I really want her to sign my mug, but wouldnt want it personlising cos it'd have to be squished up n stuff... but there is no way on earth I'm ever gonna sell that!!! :o

honestly..she will only autograph with a name. this pi**ed off a few people at my last con but it's just something she does  B)  i prefer my stuff personlised but i suppose it makes it more difficult to sell on (which is her main reason for doing it :P )

I always get my stuff personalised! (apart from Amber cos she was the first person I'd met and I didn't think to get it personalised and James Marsters cos they weren't allowing personalisation :P )

I don't see the point of not getting it personalised, unless you are planning to see it on.... and I can see her annoyance at people making a profit out of her.

although I really want her to sign my mug, but wouldnt want it personlising cos it'd have to be squished up n stuff... but there is no way on earth I'm ever gonna sell that!!! :(

hi nic :wub: i think it's mainly dealers and people who know that they will probably sell it on at some point, so they're gonna be v.disappointed :o the last time i met her this big scary woman had a poster she wanted her to sign (it had already been signed by a few buffy/angel cast) she was going mental because she did'nt want it personlised :P but i prefer it personalised B) oh i forgot about your mug..thats a shame, she might just sign it with it being small, but do u want to risk it getting damaged :P

hi nic :wub: i think it's mainly dealers and people who know that they will probably sell it on at some point, so they're gonna be v.disappointed ;) the last time i met her this big scary woman had a poster she wanted her to sign (it had already been signed by a few buffy/angel cast) she was going mental because she did'nt want it personlised :P but i prefer it personalised B) oh i forgot about your mug..thats a shame, she might just sign it with it being small, but do u want to risk it getting damaged :o

TUT If I was Charisma I'd had personalised it without telling her just to annoy her ^_^:lol:

I really want to get my mug signed, but I'm worried about it getting damaged. Specially as I'm going down by coach cos it'll be cramped, not like driving where I have all me boot to protect it ;) gonna have to give it some thought methinks! :o

the last time i met her this big scary woman had a poster she wanted her to sign (it had already been signed by a few buffy/angel cast) she was going mental because she did'nt want it personlised

Poor Charisma, heaven knows what she musta been thinking.

TUT If I was Charisma I'd had personalised it without telling her just to annoy her

Absobloodylutely.

I soo want mine personalised! Meeting CC is a dream for me :lol:

i dont really watch buffy or angel but ill meet her if she does it for free

I hope then that she IS charging for autographs - or we could end up with a lot of genuine fans missing out because of people who aren't bothered - but will get an autograph if she's doing it for free.

Chelle

the last time i met her this big scary woman had a poster she wanted her to sign (it had already been signed by a few buffy/angel cast) she was going mental because she did'nt want it personlised

Poor Charisma, heaven knows what she musta been thinking.

TUT If I was Charisma I'd had personalised it without telling her just to annoy her

Absobloodylutely.

I soo want mine personalised! Meeting CC is a dream for me ;)

I have a buffy poster (which id want personalised) and an Angel one that I wouldnt!!

Charisma would be the last major cast member id need to complete the Angel poster and everyone else has just signed it! It would be a shame to have to have my name on it now!

By the way, id rather lose a testicle than sell my posters! Personalised or not!!

:D

Edited by paul

that can't be true about her not signing fhm, maxim, playboy etc photos, i've seen loads of dealers selling signed photos from those shoots.

apparently she will sign the playboy shoot. but if the fhm is the one she done about 3 year ago she'll refuse to sign that cos apparently she did'nt authorise the photo they put in. she was seriously pi**ed off about it :blink: