Latest guest announcement - CHARISMA CARPENTER

showmasters

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think charisma was abit overwhealmed at the last con and didn't seem to friendly when i met her! i remeber someone was annoyed as she was swearing a lot apparentley? and they had kids with them - whether this was true i don't know

If memory serves me right ,at that particular event Anthony Head & Robin Sachs were also guests.They came on at the of Charisma's talk,she stayed for a while then left the stage for the guys to do their talk.Anthony & Robin's talk got bluer & bluer as time progressed,was very funny but at the time even I thought it was a bit much as there were younger children in the audience.

The thing with Charisma at that event was she was still getting over a bad experience at the other event in Scotland two weeks earlier.She did seem nervous on the Sat but did seem to be more lively on the Sun,so much so she did group photos on the Sun but didn't on the Sat.

it's coming round too quick... what to wear, what to get signed, what to say, what time to get there... arghh!! too many whats

Tell me about it!!!

I'm thinking of having a quick hunt around the stalls for something cool for her to sign. As for what to wear and say... I'm completely blank! Every time I think of something, I keep seeing myself in front of her and my brain goes off on unpaid vacation!

Just hope she likes purple hair :lol:

I'm thinking of having a quick hunt around the stalls for something cool for her to sign.

I've seen a really cool Official Angel promo in Forbidden Planet. I think they must be selling them around the country as I've seen them in a couple of different places recently so maybe they are preparing for Charisma coming to LFACC.

Tell me about it!!!

I'm thinking of having a quick hunt around the stalls for something cool for her to sign. As for what to wear and say... I'm completely blank! Every time I think of something, I keep seeing myself in front of her and my brain goes off on unpaid vacation!

Just hope she likes purple hair :D

I couldn't leave it till looking for something on the day, I'd be well stressed out :P I'm thinking about taking the mug I got from Fox Auction that was in Cordy's flat for her to sign.. just need to work out what kind of pen to get :D but if she doesn't recognise it I'll be gutted ;) I figure that might give me summat to talk to her about anyhow ;)

if I see someone with Purple hair in the Charisma queue I'll know it's you :P

I'm thinking about taking the mug I got from Fox Auction that was in Cordy's flat for her to sign..

You lucky... *terrible expletives are loudly spoken* I've got this James Marsters painting thingy, and I'm kinda hoping to find something similar for CC. If not, then I'll grab the first thing I see!!

Hopefully it'll be a nice looking man :yoda::D

if I see someone with Purple hair in the Charisma queue I'll know it's you

Shall I add a feather so you know for sure?!?

You lucky... *terrible expletives are loudly spoken* I've got this James Marsters painting thingy, and I'm kinda hoping to find something similar for CC. If not, then I'll grab the first thing I see!!

Hopefully it'll be a nice looking man :blink::wub:

Shall I add a feather so you know for sure?!?

:headscratch: it was a treat to myself for something.. forget what now ;):blink:

I'm sure there'll be loads of really cool stuff... although a nice looking man would work for me B):wub:

oh good idea... not a purple feather tho cos it'll not show up in your hair ;)

oh good idea... not a purple feather tho cos it'll not show up in your hair

LOL! I was thinking of a purty yellow one, but will see what I can find!

Can you believe it's only 8 days?! Gads, I'm so excited! I feel like a little kid at Christmas :wub::D

I'm getting her to sign one of the video box set covers (the tape with TSILA on) 'cause I want a different autograph on every box, and after Charisma I'll have completed the Angel set and have 3 Buffy's left to go :lol: And I'm also getting her to sign my Cordelia action figure.

I'll probably get a still shot for a friend, and possibly one for myself...but holy crap, that would come to £100! I might not get the one for me, then...I guess it depends if they look like something I want. I did have £75 set aside for Joss, so it looks like I'll be spending that on CC now :-D

As long as she's not £25 I think I'll be okay to get what I want. I know that according to that site Adam should only be £15, which surprised me. I thought he'd be one of the main guests charging £20. Nick Brendon was £20 at C6, though, so I'm not really surprised that Charisma would be.

as long as Adam is cheap I'll be ok too :angry: I'm just doing this on the cheap cos I wasn't planning on going till Charisma was announced :lol:

well charisma is £20 adam £15, i was gonna get 2 but i need to sell the charisma auto i have 1st so i can get another one, signed by in person,

Me neither :P I'd probably be umming and aahhhing over it for Adam, but as soon as they announced Charisma I didn't even have to think about it. Adam is just a bonus, although it'd be handier (=cheaper :P) if he was doing the other con!

:D I think I was one of the few people happy at the change ;) I get to see him now :( although it is a bit of a bummer having to pay more :D

Other than him costing less, since I was already planning to go to both I was sitting on the fence watching all the wars going on ... it was quite fun to not be involved at all! :huh:

I'm getting 4 Charisma and 3 Adam (3 Charisma for me, one for a friend, 2 Adam for me, one for a friend).

And these friends aren't getting any birthday presents now :P

:lol: I stayed out of the 'wars' too! didn't wanna wind up my mates further who are going to the other event and were really naffed off.... but was proper funny to read :lol::lol:

I'll decide when I get there if I get 2 or 3 Charisma... depends on what photo's they have... I really want one from Angel: You're Welcome and one from Miss Match but not sure if they'll have any tho :D

:lol: I stayed out of the 'wars' too! didn't wanna wind up my mates further who are going to the other event and were really naffed off.... but was proper funny to read :lol::wub:

I'll decide when I get there if I get 2 or 3 Charisma... depends on what photo's they have... I really want one from Angel: You're Welcome and one from Miss Match but not sure if they'll have any tho :D

you've got a bit of a cruel streak in ya .. have'nt you nic :lol::D

I'll decide when I get there if I get 2 or 3 Charisma... depends on what photo's they have... I really want one from Angel: You're Welcome and one from Miss Match but not sure if they'll have any tho :lol:

I really want YW photos too. I hardly ever get stills, I usually get personal items, but I've started to recently, and I must admit they look good framed! I'm still getting personal stuff, though, just shelling out for some stills too. :P

By the way, if I never said/it wasn't clear, I'm RachVG over on the other board :lol: