• 36-40
    • 41-49
    • Over 50

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

If ANY of you do that whiney thing about being OLD I'll slap you all silly! :P :P No-one is OLD because remember there is always some one (or something) older than you are. The only thing that can complain about it's age is the universe. So when any of you hit 12 billion million (somthing like that) years old then you can complain.

I'm 19 - Still young and will ALWAYS be young. So nerrr to you ALL! :P

If ANY of you do that whiney thing about being OLD I'll slap you all silly! :P :P No-one is OLD because remember there is always some one (or something) older than you are. The only thing that can complain about it's age is the universe. So when any of you hit 12 billion million (somthing like that) years old then you can complain.

alright alright chill lol :P :P jk

I wasn't getting heated... trying to put peoples minds at ease.... either that or I could go and point out that you are all old, wrinkly, arthritus infested grumpy old g.i.ts :P Which ever helps y'know...

I wasn't getting heated... trying to put peoples minds at ease.... either that or I could go and point out that you are all old, wrinkly, arthritus infested grumpy old g.i.ts :P Which ever helps y'know...

Lol when i say im old im jking, its fun to jk about me getting a pension lol

but i ish young only 23 yrs old lol

18 till i die and all that

not that im goin to c7 but... yea... :D

Talk about always being 18..... It took me ages to get my age right when I turned 19... "I'm 18- I mean- 19!! Yeah 19... *blink*"