• 41-49
    • Over 50

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 till i die and all that

not that im goin to c7 but... yea...  :wub:

Talk about always being 18..... It took me ages to get my age right when I turned 19... "I'm 18- I mean- 19!! Yeah 19... *blink*"

:P daft sausage

18 till i die and all that

not that im goin to c7 but... yea...  :unsure:

Talk about always being 18..... It took me ages to get my age right when I turned 19... "I'm 18- I mean- 19!! Yeah 19... *blink*"

:o daft sausage

you think thats bad, my mates requested Teenage Dirtbag when we went out the day before my 20th bday and I cried cuz I was drunk lol and cuz it was the last time I could sing it and really MEAN it! lol

I think I may of won the prize for the oldest (experience counts and if rda ever shows up I will out run you all) you never ask a lady her age but been no lady Im 41 ahhhhhh anyone beat that (oh mental age 25ish) and dont worry Im not going to the party so I wont spoil your fun and turn the music down unless its mcfly and I will promise to take the plug out for all of our sakes

I think I may of won the prize for the oldest (experience counts and if rda ever shows up I will out run you all) you never ask a lady her age but been no lady Im 41 ahhhhhh anyone beat that (oh mental age 25ish) and dont worry Im not going to the party so I wont spoil your fun and turn the music down unless its mcfly and I will promise to take the plug out for all of our sakes

Lmao !!!!! 41 aint old at all what you on about ??

lol you should come to party if you have the mental age of a 25 yr old sounds like youde be a great laugh to have around !! :D