Quality Hotel - Wembley

Yvie

It's a bit like Ronseal - it does exactly what it says on the tin. Who else is staying in the Quality Hotel? .. and who else is scared of the name? lol :D

Also, does anyone know who Vicky Smith is 'cos I'm sharing with her :blink:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having just checked my email, I can say that you are hanging with the SM crew this weekend if you are staying at the QI. Other crew may be staying elsewhere, but I have been billeted to the QI.

Does anyone know what the brekkie arrangements are?

Paul

We've been put up in the Ibis.

Stayed in the Quality last year and can honestly say its the worst hotel in the area. All the the staff are foreign, rude, and very unhelpful. and as a little tip, dont eat in the restauraunt there, unless you want a major case of food poisoning !!!

Not sure I'm reading it as room only.....  :headscratch:  but then I've been easily confused the past couple of days.

Just the last couple of days? I'll ask Len about that! LOL

OY!!!!!!! :firedevil:

Actually I blame him for all my confusion..... you should try living with him :gorgeous:

Stayed in the Quality last year and can honestly say its the worst hotel in the area. All the the staff are foreign, rude, and very unhelpful. and as a little tip, dont eat in the restauraunt there, unless you want a major case of food poisoning !!!

:D:lol::lol:

so true.

I should've learned my lesson, but I've put myself at the Quality Hotel again this time. :angry:

I spoke to the most unhelpful foreign bosom when calling to arrange a second room the other week. "ello surrr, yeeez... we hab rooms, you book now?"

urgh. last time I couldn't sleep because the people in the next room were f***ing really loudly. urgh! B)

• Moderators
urgh. last time I couldn't sleep because the people in the next room were f***ing really loudly. urgh! B)

:lol:

I hope u hit the wall really loudly n shouted at them :D

"COME ON! IF UR GONNA DO THAT, AT LEAST LET ME JOIN IN!!!"

:angry: