strangest or funniest memory of C6

Guest linka

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funniest moment...trying my best to stop my best mates and Troy from telling Royd Tolkien that I fancied him and ended up getting scooped up and carried off by aforementioned Troy...

...and dancing the Macarena isn't an easy thing to do in a long elven dress.... :lol:

:unsure:

Another funny memory...was updating the white boards on Friday about guest tickets etc and me and Tigger nearly died because the Buffy guys kept wandering off/going for a break or lunch just as we'd updated their part on the boards so everytime we'd changed it, we'd go round and check the other boards only to see they'd buggered off somewhere else again, or their queues had been opened...we found it hilarious, it was just a comical situation...we nearly resorted to bribery!!! :huh:

I don't know about funniest but one of my nicest moments was when this man walked up to me on the Sunday when I was coming back from a break and thanked me for posing with his daughter on the Saturday night!! It was soooo nice of him ;)

That was me! My daughter is such a huge Red Dwarf fan and she just had to have her picture taken with you.

it was funniest for me, when i was getting my autograph from tom lenk, someone at danny strongs desk asked him to sign his picture to jabba, and when he walked of, danny strong shouted out bye jabba, i found it hilarius, and everyone else looked at the guy at the same time ;)

funniest memory ..um.. when i hugged either james or oliver and he nearly knocked

me flyin! he was like omg im so sorry r u alright it was actually more sweet than funny

but i was laughin so it was funny at the same time! :yoda: bless him!

I have two funny memorys.

The first was when I bumped into this huge guy, and I thought OMG he is build like a brick S***house, then later to realise he was Test, D'oh!

And Warwick Davis doing David Brent poses and dancing, that was so

funny. :angel:

Amanda

:wub:

Another funny memory...was updating the white boards on Friday about guest tickets etc and me and Tigger nearly died because the Buffy guys kept wandering off/going for a break or lunch just as we'd updated their part on the boards so everytime we'd changed it, we'd go round and check the other boards only to see they'd buggered off somewhere else again, or their queues had been opened...we found it hilarious, it was just a comical situation...we nearly resorted to bribery!!! :P

Man that was annoying! we were close to super gluing them to their chairs! everytime we changed the white boards they moved! we ended up at one stage putting "back at 3.55 ?"

oh well it was all good fun :P

I don't know about funniest but one of my nicest moments was when this man walked up to me on the Sunday when I was coming back from a break and thanked me for posing with his daughter on the Saturday night!! It was soooo nice of him :lol:

That was me! My daughter is such a huge Red Dwarf fan and she just had to have her picture taken with you.

Any time! :wub:

• Moderators
Have to say again, Danny Strong singing the Fraggle Rock theme tune!

:wub::wub:

:wub: I so loved that!

Anyway my strangest moment ...

Errrm, some random kid trying to crawl under my desk while I was sat next to Danny Strong ...

And ...

The taxi driver that dropped me off near the station on the way home, and my bags were in the boot, he let me out n then drove off :lol: SO WASN'T FUNNY lol

Have to say again, Danny Strong singing the Fraggle Rock theme tune!

:rolleyes:  :lol:

:wub: I so loved that!

Anyway my strangest moment ...

Errrm, some random kid trying to crawl under my desk while I was sat next to Danny Strong ...

And ...

The taxi driver that dropped me off near the station on the way home, and my bags were in the boot, he let me out n then drove off :rolleyes: SO WASN'T FUNNY lol

The random kid. Oh my god !!! :blink:

the bathroom door in the travel inn was broken because of the new carpet, so i lent against it to shut it and lock it and IT WOULD NOT OPEN. I was in there for ages and my mum had to go and get the receptionist and she came and un screwed the lock!

I ahven't been locked in any where since i was like ten, but its a bloody hilarious story, me yelling thru the door 'mum i'm locked in, hel me!' LOL :lol::D

Work wise - having someone go to hit me while I guarded Billy Boyd's area! I just ran and hid behind the security guard! It was actually pretty exciting!

Non-work - Um.....I'm sure there's some things but I can't think of anything. Becky, if you're reading this, write something! I can't remember!

Oh no. Bowling night. I spilt a whole bottle of Kronenberg on the floor because I was so over excited. Sharon saw me do it, and someone else was very close to me at that time, but I'm not saying their name, as I'm sure they didn't see me do it. I'm hoping they didn't!!

There's other stuff, but that is hotel room stuff that can't be repeated!

Hmmmmmmmm

I really can't remember :huh:

Probably having a bet with Royd on how many autographs he'd sign before midday on the saturday, although we both lost track - so just had a drink anyways on the saturday night.

Getting a mad frantic phonecall from Snow to tell me that there was a stall with a Steven Hawking Simpsons figure was funny too, as well as the question I heard someone ask a guest - and the guest's reaction to it, which appeared to go unnoticed :D

Maybe the flashback on saturday morning of the bowling alley, when I was dancing on friday night *mega vinnie mac sized gulp*