*** FRIENDLIEST & MOST POLITE GUESTS ***

Mr Wiggly

For me it has to be Richard Hatch, he asked me about what I was doing, I said I was at college and he asked about what course and then he asked what I wanted to do in the future and I made a comment about a job which earns loads of money but I am sure an actor must earn the most then he joked about how actors get paid hardly anything, really nice guy and I am so glad I was able to meet him.

Billy Boyd was sooo cute :P Although by the time I got to meet him, they were just rushing people through and there were no posed photos, so I was a bit disappointed at that, as I had never met him before. Also, when it was my turn, the guy sitting next to him on the desk, just wouldn't stop talking to him, so I kind of felt ignored. Not to worry though, I still met him, which was cool.

Dwight Schultz, (always my fave A-Team member), was such a nice guy. he seemed really humble too and genuinely happy to meet you. He made me feel so at ease..I even got a hug from him which just made my day :D

Dirk Benedict was just as cool as you would expect..what a great guy, he was so funny and again made you feel really comfortable in his company. I had a great chat with him.

Top of the list though was Richard Hatch. He had all the time in the world for you and was just fantastic. I got a huge hug and a kiss from him :wub: I would just love to meet him again :D

Sam Jones is THE MAN!! I met him at a con in America back in August and he remembered me at C6; while I was about 6 people back in the line for him, he pointed at me and said

'Hey, I know that guy'. When I got to him, he asked me how the rest of my US holiday went and then when I got all my pieces signed, mostly for other friends who couldn't be there, he took one of the mini Flash Gordon posters that were selling for £30 and signed it with a personal message and gave it to me for free!! Talk about making you feel good. He said he'd look out for me at cons next year and hoped that we'd meet again.

Along with Sam, Dirk and Dwight were really nice, as were Dave Prowse, Jeremy Bullock and Margot Kidder. I didn't meet Brent this time but when I saw him at the LFCC he was very friendly. It's amazing the difference a smile and a little chat can make to your overall experience.

Billy Boyd and Thomas Robins were great. Really enjoyed the experience of meeting them, no posed photos for Billy, but nevermind, i've got one from when he was at C3. Little bit annoyed when the girld taking the money for Billy said no photos or asking for hugs, turned round and there he is hugging some girls that blatantly ignored the request and had asked anyway!

All of the peeps I met were great but I would have to say Billy Boyd, Danny Strong and Devon Murray were the nicest.

Danny said I was the coolest looking person he had signed for so far :lol:

Billy is always fantastic, he posed for two photos and was really chatty.

Devon was really down to earth and chatty as well.