*** FRIENDLIEST & MOST POLITE GUESTS ***

Mr Wiggly

I'VE NOTICED CARRIE FISHER ISN'T MENTIONED YET. IF SHE WAS THE SAME TO EVERYONE ELSE AS SHE WAS TO ME THEN I'M NOT SURPRISED. SHE HARDLY LOOKED UP AND GAVE OFF THE IMPRESSION THAT SHE DID'NT WANT OR NEED TO BE THERE. EVERYTHING SHE DID SEEMED TO BE ABRUPT. I WAS IN THE FIRST TWENTY TO GET HER AUTOGRAPH ON SATURDAY SO IT COULD'NT BE TIREDNESS DUE TO TOO MUCH SIGNING ALTHOUGH IT COULD BE JET LAG. SHE'S PROBABLY A NICE PERSON MOST OF THE TIME BUT TO ME ON SATURDAY IT DID'NT SEEM SO. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE GONE HOME WITH THE VISION OF A HAPPY SMILING PRINCESS.

I didn't meet Carrie, but my frineds did. They said she seemed nice enough, Im sure if I had to sign over 700 autographs a day I wouldnt look that happy(especially near the end of the day/weekeend). All guests have there off moment, and I know it may have seemed as if she was there for the money, (maybe she was I dont know) but I'd like to see her at a convention again.

I didn't have a favourite guest, everyone I saw during the weeked was really polite and just really nice to meet, but I especially liked the bit where 'Walter K' nearly fell over the table trying to get back to his cahir to sign for us.

LLAP :D

Adam Busch and Danny Strong were both very friendly and amiable. With Danny I totally forgot to pick up my photo (less than three hours of sleep, brain not fucntioning right X_x) and he just laughed and was really nice about it. I talked to Adam for a minute about his band, basically just saying how fantastic they were at the party.

And I found Tom Lenk really sweet and polite - he seemed shy, but not in a rude, withdrawn way. Very charming, actually. All three of them were quite happy to pose for photos etc.

Edited by RangerGirl

Dirk Benedict, i usually try to get me autograph a photo and get out the queue, but he just kept wanting to talk to me, excellent.

Dwight, said goodbye to the person in front and then greets the next with a smile as though he was meeting an old friend, quality.

Sam 'Flash' J. Jones. By the end of friday my 1 year old was gettin really tired and upset, and was cryin in her pram, flash shouts out someone needs a hug, asks if he can hold her and lifted her up over his head and played with her, needless to say that made her worse but he was fantastic. The only problem was me photo with him didnt work, but ill let the member of staff off.

Verne Troyer, my mate asked him if he was still seein the playboy models, he said i cant answer that you'll go to the sun, after a short pause he replied 'but yes i am' and smiled. Great bloke.

Nathaniel Lees, another who wanted a picture with my daughter, quality man.

Royd Tolkien, not much said about him so far, but he was there talkin to my little girl for ages and a real nice fella.

Thomas Robins - Quality fella

Carrie Fisher - Leave her alone, she was meetin as many people as she can to keep people happy.

Alan Harris - true gent, nothing to much for a fan/customer.

Warwick - smudged me mates photo a small amount so slung it and did him a new one and even apologised. Always a great man.

probably more but i forget

My favourites were:

(in no particular order!)

Verne Troyer - He was really nice and made areal effort to be pleased to see you (even though he has seen hundreds of people before!)

David Prowse - I talked to David about when he lived in Bristol (which is where I am from) but I wanted to hear his Westcountry accent really!

Dirk Benedict - He has aged really well! has'nt he?

Kenny Baker - was a real character, he was so careful when he was writing the autographs!

Billy Boyd - He was really nice, even though we were rushed but I think that is good in a way (we all want to meet him!) He was still very polite.

This looks like a review now, I did'nt intend it to be! Honest!