Sala Baker is Back!

Sala Baker

Hello everyone,

I am coming back to Collectormania. What would the event be with out me? As many of you know, I am working on The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in New Zealand. Well, the production was pushed back unitl mid October. This has allowed me (and thanks to the great guys at Showmasters for inviting me) to come back and visit all the great fans from the UK. What would Collectormania be without Sala Baker? So be sure to stop by at the show this weekend and say hello.

Sala

Hello everyone,

I am coming back to Collectormania. What would the event be with out me? As many of you know, I am working on The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in New Zealand. Well, the production was pushed back unitl mid October. This has allowed me (and thanks to the great guys at Showmasters for inviting me) to come back and visit all the great fans from the UK. What would Collectormania be without Sala Baker? So be sure to stop by at the show this weekend and say hello.

Sala

I thought youd fancy a day off from your number 1 stalker fan Veasse (Andrea), be sure to hide when you see her coming!

:D:P