Eliza Dushku

Wyn

Would be such a great at C6 or 7,8

Faith was always my fav character in Buffy and i now i'm hooked on Tru Calling she's a fantastic actress and seems like a lovely person.

I regret not seeing her at another event, and it would be so cool to have her at collectormania or LFACC

I was lucky to meet her in April, she was lovely.

I don't think there's much chance for C6 as she'd still be filming Tru Calling and she did promotion in the UK a few months ago. The chance of getting her for C7 is more likely, after she's done filming Season 2.

• Moderators
I want the opportunity to talk to her, at the other show I was too scared lol

At the other show I wasn't scared, just crap organising meant I couldn't :P I really would love to meet her again as well :P

Yeah that didn't help either to be honest, but hey at least I got to meet her so it's better than not at all ;)

• 3 weeks later...

- Edited -

Please refer to the rules:

"However we do ask that you don't use these forums to advertise other events or businesses. Any such adverts (blatant or otherwise!) will be edited or removed altogether. Everyone here at Showmasters has invested a lot of time and resources to promote our events in a legitimate way and feel it is very unfair for anyone to take advantage our hard work in this way."

I just thought I'd post that here to remind people, thanks.

Fox

Edited by fox mulder

• Moderators
Wouldn't it be awful if you were a massive Eliza fan, but had to moderate this forum ?

You know I don't have a problem with u, or anyone else in this thread, and I hope u know it's not being moderated just to **** u off. The "blatant or otherwise" part of the rules is sadly something that has to be followed ... Showmasters are very busy right now coming up to C6 so not everything will be picked up on that is posted on this forum, but some kinda consistency needs to be maintained, and I hope you understand that without arguments being caused. In the end, I never set the rules in the first place, just have to try n follow em .. even if it means I get abuse for it, not saying that u are giving me any but ya know it happens!

Wouldn't it be awful if you were a massive Eliza fan, but had to moderate this forum ?

You know I don't have a problem with u, or anyone else in this thread, and I hope u know it's not being moderated just to **** u off. The "blatant or otherwise" part of the rules is sadly something that has to be followed ... Showmasters are very busy right now coming up to C6 so not everything will be picked up on that is posted on this forum, but some kinda consistency needs to be maintained, and I hope you understand that without arguments being caused. In the end, I never set the rules in the first place, just have to try n follow em .. even if it means I get abuse for it, not saying that u are giving me any but ya know it happens!

I'm only yanking your chain mate. I think we have discussed this one to death already !

- Edited -

Please refer to the rules:

"However we do ask that you don't use these forums to advertise other events or businesses. Any such adverts (blatant or otherwise!) will be edited or removed altogether. Everyone here at Showmasters has invested a lot of time and resources to promote our events in a legitimate way and feel it is very unfair for anyone to take advantage our hard work in this way."

I just thought I'd post that here to remind people, thanks.

Fox

Very sorry SM. Meant no disrespect. Just thought i wasn't allowed to mention other events by name. Will bear it in mind.