AUTOGRAPH PRICES AT C6 ! ! ! ! !

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

As a general rule we have never announced the prices for autographs at our shows until the day. However, many of you have expressed the opinion that it would be helpful to have an idea of cost before the show to help you budget. With this in mind, and also in response to recent debates concerning certain guests that have done, or are about to do expensive signings in this country, we thought that we would list the prices that we intend to have for the guests that we so far have confirmed to attend Collectormania 6.

We hope that this information is useful to you, both in terms of budgeting, and also in evaluating the worth of other signing opportunities any of these guests may may be involved in.

Karl Urban------------------------------£15

Nathaniel Lees-------------------------£15

Thomas Robins-------------------------£15

Royd Tolkien----------------------------£15

Carrie Fisher----------------------------£25

Billy Dee Williams----------------------£20

Amanda Tapping-----------------------£20

Brent Spiner----------------------------£20

Michael Dorn----------------------------£20

Walter Koenig--------------------------£15

Marina Sirtis----------------------------£15

Verne Troyer---------------------------£15

Stacy Keibler---------------------------£15

Nicholas Brendon----------------------£20

Adam Busch---------------------------£15

Danny Strong--------------------------£15

Tom Lenk-------------------------------£15

Dwight Schultz-------------------------£15

Dirk Benedict---------------------------£15

Richard Hatch--------------------------£15

Richard Kiel----------------------------£15

Sam Jones------------------------------£15

Melody Anderson-----------------------£15

Gary Kurtz------------------------------£15

We will update this thread as we add more guests.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah!

Here is the follow up question. What do we get for our buck?

Just the signature?

Signature and a photo with the guest?

Signature and photo from the side?

Jeez.

I remember the days of £5 and £10. I now feel like I'm being priced out of the fun.

Thank you for the warning.

Considering how much Carrie Fisher has charged at other events, £25 is a very fair price.

As for it being a rich mans events, that isnt really true, £15 seems to be the going rate for an autograph nowadays and there is also no entry fee so that is another thing Collectormania has going for it but if money is tight for you then I can understand why it seems that way. If you dont have the money though you will just have to decide on which guests you really want to meet and only get their autographs but remember, you can always get a photo with a guests as long as there is no queue and they say it is ok. I myself save up most if not all my money just for these events so when the time comes I can meet everyone I want to, at the moment C6 is going to cost me £200 for the autographs I want and there are still more to be announced.

And to answer the question from TenaciousD, the price has only ever been for the autograph. Whether or not you are allowed posed photos is really the deision of the guest and if they dont want any photos taken I am afraid we will have to respect that decision but in my experience your £15 will usually get you a personalised autograph and a posed photo but the bigger guests may have a posed photo ban to speed up the queue.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

thanks Showmasters great price for Carrie Fisher

*chuckles*

seeing as Carrie did an event last year and was charging £50 for the auto and she was not signing Star Wars merchandise so you more or less had to buy her book then that is a really good price

Edited by The Host

£50?

My god. Then the world is indeed as mad as a balloon. The scary thing is that at £50 people paid it. I'm astonished. Absolutley amazed.

Well. In that regards I'm in a minority. Collectormania are the bargain bin of signings (which appears to be a good thing).

Oh well, all the fun of going has been sucked from this keyboard. Winning lottery numbers anyone?

TenaciousD, you must remember that there is no entry fee. So, are guests expected to fly themselves over, and pay their own hotel bills and expenses?

Nothing in life comes for free I'm afraid! Hey, you can't even get much for a fiver these days, might just about cover lunch! :lol:;)

TenaciousD, you must remember that there is no entry fee.  So, are guests expected to fly themselves over, and pay their own hotel bills and expenses? 

Nothing in life comes for free I'm afraid!  Hey, you can't even get much for a fiver these days, might just about cover lunch!  :lol:  ;)

And even if there was an entry fee, that autograph would still be the same price.

No the guests are not expected to fly themselves there.

But we are, aren't we.

Petrol, trains, hotels.

I don't see anyone helping us out?

Edited by TenaciousD