Tv and movie guest suggestions

showmasters

James Leary (Clem in Buffy) would be awesome to have back again!! He's doing the con scene over in the US and has confirmed that he wants to do UK cons again too. He is always great with fans, and would be a fun addition. Whedonverse guests are always popular, so please invite him, SM!!

:clap::dance:

• Like 1

Mitch Pileggi X-Files, Sons of Anarchy.

Adam Baldwin X-Files, Chuck.

Dean O'Gorman, Stephen Hunter, Aiden Turner, Peter Hambleton, Richard Armitage and James Nesbitt Hobbit.

Ron Pearlman Hellboy, Pacific rim, Sons of Anarchy.

Charlie Hunnam, Pacific rim, Sons of Anarchy.

Karl Urban, Anton Yelchin, Bruce Greenwood, John Cho, Star Trek

Edited by johnnyrock99

I'd love to meet some of the cast from The Borgias at LFCC. Specifically Holliday Grainger and François Arnaud. Incredible show, incredibly talented people. :)

Also:

Rita Volk from Faking It

Tatiana Maslany from Orphan Black (!!!)

Jena Malone (Hunger Games/Sucker Punch/etc)

Sam Claflin (also Hunger Games)

Sophia Bush (One Tree Hill/Chicago P.D)

Hilarie Burton (also One Tree Hill)

Sharon Rooney and Nico Mirallegro (My Mad Fat Diary)

Stana Katic (Castle)

Lily Collins (The Mortal Instruments/Mirror Mirror/Abduction/Stuck In Love)

Jamie Campbell Bower (also The Mortal Instruments, and Twilight)

Jeremy Sumpter (Peter Pan) I really need to meet Peter Pan, guys. Really.

And they probably cost a lot, but I'd like to meet these guys: http://24.media.tumblr.com/f1fed52c9cc85b2d5551628ea4d3bfb9/tumblr_mkrgcftWfs1rgr4l6o5_r1_250.gif

Edited by elenagilbert
  • Like 1

I would also really love to see some of the Shameless (US) cast!

Preferably Emmy Rossum, Jeremy Allen White, Justin Chatwin or Cameron Monaghan. Or, y'know, all of them.

I wouldn't complain if they all showed up.

Incredible show, incredibly talented and lovely people.

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)

Emilie De Ravin (Lost, Once Upon A Time, Roswell & Hills Have Eyes)

Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, The O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)

Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy)

Rachel True (The Craft & Half & Half)

Masi Oka (Heroes, Hawaii Five-O, Scrubs & Get Smart)

Is it possible to get Steven Seagal? He now plays in Europe with his band a couple of blues concerts. He could still give a concert at Earls Court after the LFCC. That would be sharp. In addition, there Gary Busey, Erika Eleniak, Tommy Lee Jones and the Under Siege cast would be perfect.

I would LOVE it if Karl Urban could attend London Film and Comic Con. I've been recently watching Almost Human, and Karl is my favourite actor, but mentioning Almost Human, it would also be cool if Michael Ealy, who plays Dorian the android in A.H could attend! Also, as I'm a big Lord of the Rings/ Hobbit fan it would make my year if any of the cast from either film trilogies would attend. I know David Wenham will be at LFCC, and I've met Craig Parker, Adam Brown, Billy Boyd and a few others at Collectormania 20 & 21 and William Kircher, Thomas Robins, Brent McIntyre and Stephen Ure at Winter LFCC last year

Also, it may be a push, but I've started getting into Supernatural recently, and I think it would be awesome if Jared, Jensen and Misha were guests at LFCC! I know they come over here for a Supernatural con, but with some of those locations, a can't afford to travel to them whereas London is a lot easier to get to from Brighton!

Alan Dale, Frank Grillo, Dominic Cooper, Hayley Atwell, Neal McDonough, Kenneth Choi, Toby Jones, Jenny Agutter, Thomas Kretschmann, James Marsden,Bruce Davison, Shawn Ashmore, David Hayter, Ellen Page, Daniel Cudmore, Ben Foster, Aaron Stanford, Vinnie Jones, Bill Duke

Just been re-watching Moondial after a feature in SFX reminded me about it. be good to get Siri Neal who played Minty to come to one of your cons. She has also done Doctor Who audiobooks but appears to be fairly inactive as far as acting goes at present (may be stage acting but nothing since 1998 on IMDB).