The 3rd Annual Forum Meet Up and Great LFCC Geek Off!

Posting this here and on the FB group:

As always I will be adding everyone in the FB group who is saying they are attending as friends so that if you have questions or trouble finding the venue etc you can contact me on the day. 

This will be done on Monday next week, so just a heads up to all. 

Thanks

Pen x

20 hours ago, wjbleming said:

P.S. Nate, hands off the answers!

I won't touch the answers I swear. I ain't promising nothing about the questions though.

12 hours ago, PenThePirate said:

Posting this here and on the FB group:

As always I will be adding everyone in the FB group who is saying they are attending as friends so that if you have questions or trouble finding the venue etc you can contact me on the day. 

This will be done on Monday next week, so just a heads up to all. 

Thanks

Pen x

What if I wanted to be part of the group, but didn't want to be your 'friend' for deep-rooted personal reasons?

56 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I won't touch the answers I swear. I ain't promising nothing about the questions though.

What if I wanted to be part of the group, but didn't want to be your 'friend' for deep-rooted personal reasons?

You can be my friend if you want and I will add you ;)

3 hours ago, natedammit said:

That's perfectly fine :) you can always ask someone else to add you, as Aleksandra mentioned. 

Wouldnt force anyone to be 'friends' if they really didn't want to be :)

just gonna post, i have no issues with anyone on here adding me on facebook if they want an invite to the facebook pages :) i posted my profile link in a message above, im regularly checking my phone so should be able to help you guys out pretty quickly!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, smithy270492 said:

just gonna post, i have no issues with anyone on here adding me on facebook if they want an invite to the facebook pages :) i posted my profile link in a message above, im regularly checking my phone so should be able to help you guys out pretty quickly!

This sounds suspicious. You're not a Nigerian Prince by any chance are you?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

Im afraid you will need to send me $1200 so i can free my family who are in prison to find that out.

That sounds reasonable. Just send me your bank sort code, account number, PIN, mother's maiden name, name of first pet, national insurance number, inside leg measurement, and a nude photo and I'll transfer the money to you right away.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, natedammit said:

That sounds reasonable. Just send me your bank sort code, account number, PIN, mother's maiden name, name of first pet, national insurance number, inside leg measurement, and a nude photo and I'll transfer the money to you right away.

Thats no problem at all. Just follow this link below and you will find all the information there for you after you fill out a quick form, just to confirm you are 18+ for the nude. They will want credit card details but its just to check your age, it will cost nothing i promise!

www.notascam.com/giveusyourcarddetails/hahahamoron

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

Thats no problem at all. Just follow this link below and you will find all the information there for you after you fill out a quick form, just to confirm you are 18+ for the nude. They will want credit card details but its just to check your age, it will cost nothing i promise!

www.notascam.com/giveusyourcarddetails/hahahamoron

I just went there, but I accidentally used QS's details instead of my own. I hope she doesn't mind.