The 3rd Annual Forum Meet Up and Great LFCC Geek Off!

A huge thank you to everyone who came along on the night.

A few little hiccups at the start in getting the tech sorted (big thank you to Wrong Name and Smithy) but got there in the end.

Some feedback from the duty manager on the night was that they had more bookings in their restaurant than on any other evening over the last few weeks, and that at one point there was a half hour wait for a table, which he had never seen! He also said that the group of people we had in on Saturday were awesome, and although the bar and kitchen staff were run ragged for a lot of the evening, he couldn't be happier with how it all ended up.

I know it was crowded. I know that it was difficult to get a space to sit/stand. I appreciate everyone's patience and commitment in seeing it through and I hope that you all enjoyed yourselves.

I do hope that this event will carry on. It takes your support to keep it going, and I look forward to seeing all of you (and some brand new faces of course) in 2018.

Thankyouplease.

Pen x

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Thank you Pen.  It was all you and it was brilliant fun.  It was nice to meet those I did and I'm sorry I didn't meet those I didn't

We're you the tall girl with the short hair as I saw you at the quiz and also in the Benedict queue and again in the Benedict/Mads queue and I thought you might be Reylenth?

1 hour ago, Stassy said:

We're you the tall girl with the short hair as I saw you at the quiz and also in the Benedict queue and again in the Benedict/Mads queue and I thought you might be Reylenth?

Nahh, the tall pretty short haired lady wasn't me Stassy but I was near to her in both queues. I'm the short very round one.

Edited by Raylenth

36 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Nahh, the tall pretty short haired lady wasn't me Stassy but I was near to her in both queues. I'm the short very round one.

Ah, right we're obviously all fans of the same guests! I'll have to keep an eye out for you next time then.

• Like 1

Cheers Pen. Another amazing evening. And my team got second place again, by 1 point (fairly sure that winning lot cheated though!). Great to see so many people there and to meet some of you on the night and across the weekend.

Edited by Wrong Name

Love to know where you's get the energy from.

Friday night I reckon I'd be good to go m, but Sat in well and truley wiped out by 6.  Maybe I should take more breaks and rest more often.  Think I'm on my feet from start to finish really not wanting to miss out on anything.