who would you like to see at the next one?

I couldnt make this one, only found out a few weeks back! I would love to meet

Belinda Carlisie she would probably be at the top of my list

People like

Girl Thing, Jodi Albert especially

Edele and Keavy from B*Witched

Dina Carroll

Shola Ama

Any of the S Club Girls, Tina would probably be the easiest, as Hannah does Primevil, and Rachel is

quite big, and Jo...well I would love to meet her, but shes went M.I.A

Easier to say who I wouldn't want:

Boy/Girl bands

One hit wonders from the 90s

X Factor 'acts'

Eurovision 'stars'

Meaning I'd like to see any act/band/singer that had a genuine record contract that wasn't won on TV, and who didn't form bands as a result of reality TV or Stock, Aitken & Waterman stylee svengalis :D

Oasis - unlikely :lol:

Bette Midler! id get her to sign my 'beaches' soundtrack

Darren hayes - Please?!

Josh Groban - Hes working on the English crowds alot at the moment so he'd be a great guest

Heather Small - shes amazing

Mika! :D

Jason Donovan - Jospeh!

Placebo - any of.

Take That - I know its kinda unrealistic, but they seem like the kind of guys that would do something like this for their fans

:P

Here's an idea.....

At the Next MM, Showmasters should solicit respective Record Labels and produce convention only CDs specifically for Signing. For Example; a Prolific group such as "Girls Aloud" would undoubtedly not involve themselves in "Cash for Autographs" (Maybe for Charity), therefore all we need is a repackaged CD of Greatest Hits with a "Convention Only" Sleeve Insert. There would be very little additional cost to the Record Label/SM.

Going One Better, Produce 5 Individual Character Sleeves of Sarah, Cheryl, Nadine, Kimberley and Nicola (My Order of preference). Pay £15 for Your Chosen CD, get it signed at no extra charge. They could even be individually numbered/embossed sleeves to prevent counterfeiting and Ebay/Auction Sites could be complicit to embargo Non-Resale of these discs.

I am NO record collector, but given the opportunity of an Exclusive Signed CD, I'm there and I would happily pay for all 5 as would many "Fans"!!

Adding to the list; Avril Lavigne, Katie Melua, Lily Allen. Joss Stone, Natasha Bedingfield...... get the picture?

No doubt many current acts, such as above, would not be a party to Charging for Autographs, and consequently would not normally appear. This idea circumvents that issue, Stars/Artists actually Sell Real CDs, Fans get something Extra Special & Value for Money, Record Label/Artists and SM do "Revenue Share" ....Everyone's a Winner!!!

Imagine the figures....... You read it here first.......

Darren hayes - Please?!

There aren't many singers/groups that I'd pay for an autograph for but Darren is definatly one of them!

I'd also like to meet Ronan Keating, Dave Grohl and Steven Tyler! :P

loving the idea above too... not so much the Girls Aloud bit... the idea behind it is good :lol:

Hilary duff ( never happen but i can wish)

High school musical cast!

Jesse McCartney

Fergie

Ross Copperman

Remy zero

chris daughtry

Loads of different acts.

Get Toyah back -what a fun person and so friendly,also Hazel O'Coonor,anyone from the Two one Movement ,Punk Bands etc,in line with some of the stalls selling New Wave/Punk would have been great to have some Punk musicians about people like Captain Sensible,Jake Burns,etc

Have a variation instead of mainly Boybands

All the Best

Andy

I'd love to meet toyah again :wub: & please get Tony Christie back next year!!!!

Thinking about guests that may be realistic -

Bonnie Tyler

Ex Boyzone members

Tony Hadley

Peter Andre

Marti Pellow

Lesley Garrett - I've met her loads of times and she's a lovely lady!

Atomic Kitten

Beverley Knight

Carol Decker

Kim Carnes

Bonnie Langford - not really music but she is a dancer :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...