Adam Baldwin's my new pal !

dufresne

"To dufresne - you walk the walk ! AB, Animal Mother ! "

RIGHT THERE on my Kubrick poster !!

Didn't offer to tear me a new spam though :lol:

If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is poontang.

And on my Predator Boxset also ! (not the quote :P )

Called be repeatedly by name, made eye ontact, showed interest in my chit chat. I really love meets like that ! Makes up for Gon Perlman ! and that's not a typo ! Self important and disinterested twenty pounder !

You may have tempted me into getting his autograph tommorow.

Were the FMJ 8X10's anygood?

8x10s were Serenity only - FMJ was my own poster. Thoroughly GREAT guest though ! Highly recommended. Reminds me of Mark Rolston from Wembley - similar responses from him ....

Hey, I saw you - I noticed what he wrote on your poster, that's great! :D

He was the only guest I met, I went mainly for stalls and to keep my sister company. I am fairly embarrassed to say I haven't actually seen Serenity - I wanted to meet him because I thought he was cool as Knowle Rohrer in the X-files :o

He was really nice, said working on the x-files was really fun etc. I asked him if he could write "Fight the future" on the pic, although I had to start to explain 'cos from the 1st episode he was in, that's what he was trying to tell Doggett... Think I sounded a right geek!! Lol. But he remembered, and he added it. Yay!

Later I came back just before he left, 'cos I'd borrowed my sister's camera and asked if I could have a photo (big thanks to the crew guys, and him, who let me :lol: ) and he remembered me and thanked me for coming.

Happy bunny!

Melanie

ah man, now i regret not shatting to him. i thought he was cool in Angel as Hamilton, he reminded me of one of the matrix agents when he was on. he sounds like a genuinely nice guy, when i saw him, he was away from his seat making his way to the door which led to the backstage area of the signings

maybe next time

Heey that's awesome man! You should post any photos ya got too (and of the auto!).

One of two guys I regret missing out on. I'm dissapointed I didn't go, but I'm certainly glad it was such a joy for you to meet him! He seems like a quality guy! :)

I regret not meeting him, if I could go back tommorow I sure would but I have stupid family commitments. From what I've heard he was great, I'm ashamed to say i havent seen Firefly either even though the boxset was a mere £12 on Amazon a few months ago :P but I am definately thinking about picking up a copy before Serenity is released.

KIWI :D

i thought he was really cool also.

i asked him if there would ever be a another firefly series as im sure the film will do great and the money will be there. but sadly, he said there wouldnt be any more tv series, but there will be a few more films!!! so thats really cool.

i SM can get him back sometime, and also the rest of the Firefly/serenity cast!

Adam was class. He shook my hand like 4 times, posed for photo asked if i wanted my autograph personalised.

He seemed generally interested in being there and happy to meet his fans (unlike some other 20pound guests)!

ah man, now i regret not shatting to him

i don't think he woulda liked you shatting him!! :rolleyes::lol:

anyway yes adam was a great guy!! his talk was even better (only guest to sing all weekend and he did so twice)

i thought ron was great too called me by my name a few times and told me about his weekend!!

Definetely the highlight for me. I have to say only having serenity/firefly photo's was a pain and no stalls seemed to have alternatives either.

Chatted for a while and posed for a photo, waited to make sure it came out alright and everything.

I agree with all the earlier comments Adam Baldwin was great and seemed genuinely pleased to be there. He shook my hand twice and was happy to pose for a photo as well as make chit chat for a few minutes there was no feeling of being rushed and you came away feeling he was pleased you had made the effort to see him. The talk was also great all I can say is please bring him back again soon SM and any other Firefly cast you can.

Definetely one Big Damn Hero, he took his time with everyone all day and made you feel appreciated as a fan. He liked my T-Shirt which featured his cover (by Bryan Hitch) on the up-coming "Serenity" comics from Dark Horse. I would definetely pay to see him again.

anyway yes adam was a great guy!! his talk was even better (only guest to sing all weekend and he did so twice)

*Takes a bow!* i was the crazy one in the yellow t shirt at the beginning of the talk that asked him to sing the hero of Canton for us! My legs were shaking when i was standing up!!!

He was such a sweet heart!!! we went back to say thank you after the talk and to apologise for being mad (he'd called me a nut on the saturday when we met him for the first time!!!!) and he was like it's ok! it's been fun!!! he was so genuinely appreciative of the fans being there to support him!!!

HE ROCKED!!!!

*Takes a bow!* i was the crazy one in the yellow t shirt at the beginning of the talk that asked him to sing the hero of Canton for us! My legs were shaking when i was standing up!!!

He was such a sweet heart!!! we went back to say thank you after the talk and to apologise for being mad (he'd called me a nut on the saturday when we met him for the first time!!!!) and he was like it's ok! it's been fun!!! he was so genuinely appreciative of the fans being there to support him!!!

HE ROCKED!!!!

He sure did !!! What a cool, friendly and funny guy!! Must confess you guys were mad!! See you all at C8!!

HE ROCKED!!!!

He sure did !!! What a cool, friendly and funny guy!! Must confess you guys were mad!! See you all at C8!!

mad? us?! never! :lol: we will most definately be at C8 (well some of us anyway!!) complete with yellow tshirts/capes and lots of hyperness!!!!!!!!! :lol:

oh and ADAM IS A DUDE!!!!! we just watched independence day and some of his facial expressions in that are genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say only having serenity/firefly photo's was a pain and no stalls seemed to have alternatives either.

Yeah, I agree - I had tried everywhere trying to find an x-files photo of him, and then no luck on the day either.

But I got my xf quote on one of the Firefly photos ;) - I think he thought I was nuts!! :lol:

But I got my xf quote on one of the Firefly photos ;) - I think he thought I was nuts!! :lol:

If I'd have been coherent enough I'd have talked to him about XFiles too, but I had already hogged the queue! What quote did you get, if you don't mind me asking?

I asked him to write "Fight the Future" - from the episode "3 words" (the 1st one his character was in), that's what he was trying to tell Doggett, it was the password to that CD... and also a kinda theme for the series...

Sorry, that's probably clear as mud isn't it?! :lol:

But I think it's pretty cool :angel:

So yeah, my auto reads:

To Melanie,

Love,

Adam Baldwin

x

"Fight the Future!" :lol:

Adam's the main reason I went and I was not disappointed. He shook my hand, asked my name and asked whether I wanted my auto personalised. Then we brifly chatted about the Serenity movie and how filming was going on his new show 'The Inside'. He was only too happy to pose for photos and was such a great guest to meet. I'm only sorry I couldn't attend on Sunday to see his talk. Every guest should be like Adam.

There's quite a few at EDIT - scroll down and they're on the left.

I'm gonna have my photos up soon, though I don't think they came out that great..

:)

EDIT - Sorry no links to other forums.

Edited by Too Tall