General Chat

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

As they aren't in order you really can pic the photo's of the first ones through out straight away

Haha you really can!

Edit: I think you can even pinpoint at what point cumbers started thinking "what's going on why are people standing so far away from me???" ;)

Edited by Broo
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

*Evil Crew Lady is not evil, she was a very nice lady who was working hard and got caught up in a mix up.

She had eaten the poisoned apple of Baron Security Guard who forced her to spread an untruth that Lord Candycake was unwell. The real hero of the story was Sexy Prince Grumpy, who got the hug he had wanted all along, and was copied by all the simple townsfolk. And nobody lived happily ever after.

13 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Be careful. I have been in a few and they are not to play with. Forest fire...

It’s ok not forest fire, apparently it’s 6 cars on fire, don’t know whether it’s a car accident though :unsure:

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

She had eaten the poisoned apple of Baron Security Guard who forced her to spread an untruth that Lord Candycake was unwell. The real hero of the story was Sexy Prince Grumpy, who got the hug he had wanted all along, and was copied by all the simple townsfolk. And nobody lived happily ever after.

If Sexy Prince Grumpy isn't careful, his 'wanted' picture might be published.  But you did totally get an epic hug.  It's the hug to end all hugs