General Chat

2 hours ago, mark worton said:

I expect someone will be missing from here later as the Imitation Game is on film 4  

Ohhh, thanks MArk.  I'll probably have it on in the background now :D

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

I just posted a Sherlock photo yesterday and gone was this person. :D

Naaah, I didn't get around watching it, it just made me want to again

5 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

We have a 5 days to get another 11 pages filled on this thread.. We have to hit the big 300 ;)

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’m thinking a gif war might get us to page 300 :dance:

I would be stunned if we didn't get there without trying well before the weekend ;)

• Like 2

Because of all the guest cancellations recently I’ve decided to come up with a back up plan, either buy a Matt Smith DP if anymore come available but I don’t think they will, the other alternative I’m still going to go to LFCC and spontaneously try and get as many autos and photo shoots as possible :P

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Has everyone worked out what they are getting signed yet?

Yup!! Drawing to be signed by Tom Welling, Willow poster print by Val Kilmer, scroll to be signed by Blackadder guests, t-shirt by DC guests, and I'm hoping to find my old Jurassic park souvenir magazine to be signed by Sam Neill but I've got my dvd set as backup :) 

Edit: quick and the dead dvd to be signed by Lance henriksen too

Edited by Broo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Yup!! Drawing to be signed by Tom Welling, Willow poster print by Val Kilmer, scroll to be signed by Blackadder guests, t-shirt by DC guests, and I'm hoping to find my old Jurassic park souvenir magazine to be signed by Sam Neill but I've got my dvd set as backup :) 

Sounds great :thumbup:

Also, may I ask how good Willow is? I'm not sure whether I should watch it or not, although I have heard many good things about it on here.