General Chat

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

Just rewatched Willow :wub: what are other folks rewatching before the con?

Want to rewatch some of Steven Seagal's films now. Will have to see if my parents have any of them on DVD, but they're probably on VHS :( Should buy some of the films for myself anyway. Waaay to long since I've seen them!

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Want to rewatch some of Steven Seagal's films now. Will have to see if my parents have any of them on DVD, but they're probably on VHS :( Should buy some of the films for myself anyway. Waaay to long since I've seen them!

Good excuse to build up your collection :)

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Cant see all movies. :rolleyes: It is...special. But I like it though. A different scifi movie based on a book I read many years ago.

I'm sure folks would look at me funny for liking Willow as much as I do ;) we all enjoy what we enjoy :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Broo said:

I'm sure folks would look at me funny for liking Willow as much as I do ;) we all enjoy what we enjoy :)

I like Willow too, got a photo from Willow signed by Warwick Davis. I saw the film at the cinema when it was new. I like the talk of a Willow 2.. 

Edited by Chris1970

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I like Willow too, got a photo from Willow signed by Warwick Davis. I saw the film at the cinema when it was new. I like the talk of a Willow 2.. 

I was a bit too young to see it at the cinema but watched it on tape soon after. There's talk of a Willow 2?? Curious...

15 minutes ago, Broo said:

I was a bit too young to see it at the cinema but watched it on tape soon after. There's talk of a Willow 2?? Curious...

Yes, even Val and Ron Howard are involved. Just have to wait and see.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Apparently Netflix got me covered! Had a nap earlier and now I can't sleep so watching Under Siege :thumbup:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Apparently Netflix got me covered! Had a nap earlier and now I can't sleep so watching Under Siege :thumbup:

I slept bad last night, but still cant sleep. So I am watching Winchester with Helen Mirren.

• Like 1

Just now, Sooty said:

Does anyone know if Friday's Guest Announcement is the final Guest announcement before the event.  Just Curious.

There's never a 'final' guest Sooty, guests can be announced up to and even during the show.  If a guest becomes available last minute they won't say no to them. they have added to Twitter there is still more to come though.

17 minutes ago, Sooty said:

Does anyone know if Friday's guest announcement is the final guest announcement before the event.  Just curious.

16 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

There's never a 'final' guest Sooty, guests can be announced up to and even during the show.  If a guest becomes available last minute they won't say no to them. they have added to Twitter there is still more to come though.

There's more still?? Cool :)

*sigh* Coming up with something for Val to sign is surprisingly tricky so far, not that there's a lack of great films he's starred in, just was never keen on the dvd layout for Willow so am reluctant to go that route, and decent reference photos from various favourites to use for drawings are proving hard to find. Worst case scenario I know I've got my Tombstone dvd but as daft as it sounds I don't feel like that's 'the one'. Anyone else get like that?