Star Trek Pre Orders are now LIVE

• Moderators

Good morning

The pre order page has been updated and now has prices for this show. Licensed images will be added as I get them, there is no need to email as I can only add them once they are passed off.

If you are sending your own item in please read carefully the instructions on the homepage.

www.showmasterssales.com

Thank You

J

Edited by Showmasters Pre Orders

I see Greg Grunberg's autograph is available for pre-order. I take it this is another guest you're going to announce shortly?

I really hope that's the case! :-)

its not on there now though ;)

Probably a mix up with the Berlin con, he's been announced for there. :)

I was wanting to do this but am surprised by the price and think I'll have to pass now. £5 extra to use the service, £5 extra for a picture to be provided, £5 extra for a personalisation then £3 postage.

I was planning on getting 5 or 6 autographs on pre order or more but paying 15 more to get personalised is bit steep for me. But hope the event goes well. Seems like brilliant line up.

They have the option for a dedication for him. The T's and C's have always stated however that it's not guaranteed as if the guest is busy they may not be personalising, so if the options there you can pay for it, then if there aren't any personalisation's you will be refunded that part of the price.