Did you see anyone famous walking around?

A fellow forum member came up to me and said she recognized me from here and complimented my cosplay, saying she knew I'd spent ages on it and that she knows I work at Lush. For the life of me though I can't remember what she said her username was. For a brief moment I felt very famous and only slightly spooked until I remembered that I am prone to oversharing on here.

Are we forum famous? We can be forum famous.

I believe so. Read my new signature which I added after the weekend!

• Like 3

As I was walking down to Photo area B for Jack Gleeson's shoot, Dom Monaghan walked past and said hi. Then as I kept walking, I realised I was actually walking behind Jack. I said hi and asked how he was, to which he responded and was asking how my day was etc. Nice guy.

As I was walking down to Photo area B for Jack Gleeson's shoot, Dom Monaghan walked past and said hi. Then as I kept walking, I realised I was actually walking behind Jack. I said hi and asked how he was, to which he responded and was asking how my day was etc. Nice guy.

Jack was the nicest guy I met this entire weekend personally! Genuine and down to earth!

A few years ago I did spot - and get a photo with - Andy Hamillton and I've looked out for him every year since but never seen him again.

Other than that, I did see Natalia Tena coming back from the ladies to her table, smiling hello at me and giving a Joker cosplayer a high five as she went.

The closest thing to it, I saw Jeremy Renner walk toward his photoshoot while I was queuing for it. That way I got to see the way he walks and carries himself - man, he's an absolute star!!

Edited by MarioVl

Early on Saturday me and my sister were using a spare guest table at the end of the row opposite suicide squad as a surface to put my bag while I put away my Sean Maher auto before I headed off to photo B for Laurie.

From behind us I her excuse me there - turns out we were blocking Keith David's way to his table without even knowing it

• Like 1

My friend and brother were waiting for their Jamie Harris photoshoot on sunday, he was also waiting for the guest before to finish up their shoots. We all get chatting, photo happens, bump into him again afterwards, go back to his auto table then end up going for a beer with him! Have a 15 minute chat and he really made our weekend!

• Like 1

I had all the luck this year celeb spotting!!! on the Thursday night having been in the pub I was stood at the lifts in the Hilton I bumped into Mads Mikkelsen, unfortunately I was inebriated and wasn't able to even say hello..... I apologised about this to him on the Friday when I met him for an autograph. Then on Saturday walking back to the hotel after the con I was waiting for the revolving doors to open and Paul McGann hopped in next to me! we then proceeded to walk to the lifts, get in the same lift and then get off at the 8th floor together too. I felt I had to chat to him but not creep him out. The best I managed was "this Hilton reminds me of the Shining"

Well done Jen, well done :whistling:

• Like 5

Paul McGann ... I felt I had to chat to him but not creep him out. The best I managed was "this Hilton reminds me of the Shining"

How could that possibly creep anyone out ;)

Yeah, I remember at some other recent event Bridget Regan telling me something awesome at her signing table, and I tried answering with something clever or at least *nice*, and I only came up with "buhbuhguhhh" :P

Edited by MarioVl

Briefly. Kieth David on his way out on Sunday, to which I wished him a safe journey. Prior to that, drove up to Hattie Hayridge and her 'minder' as they were free roaming the hall in the last 20 minutes on Sunday and had a bit of a chat with them.

In between those, had a final chat with and said goodbye to Dave Prowse.

The night before, Saturday, on the way out came across Rutger Hauer and his minders and before that Paul McGann, as he was leaving and wanted to know the quickest way out..."those lifts over there". He obviously then went back to the Hilton, were he obviosuly bumped into Zonky above.

After that, when I finally got back to the Hilton about 30 minutes later, I ended up waiting in my wheelchair, directly behind Kenny Baker's in his (with his assistant), as he was served by the desk staff, before he headed off to the lifts and it was my turn.