diamond pass

Has anyone out there already received their Diamond pass , trough mail, Just wondering.... Still nothing for me

I got an email the other day saying everyone will be contacted about delivery of diamond passes. I was worried about an address issue and that was the reply

• Like 1

• Moderators

just thinking the diamond pass could turn up any day now. SM do you have any news on when the Ron Pearlman pass will be sent?

Unfortunately the only answer you would get from SM is you can get this any time in the run up to the show and in some cases may even have to collect on arrival.

• Like 1

just thinking the diamond pass could turn up any day now. SM do you have any news on when the Ron Pearlman pass will be sent?

Unfortunately the only answer you would get from SM is you can get this any time in the run up to the show and in some cases may even have to collect on arrival.

ive got the pass printed out and ill bring it with me just in case. thanks for the heads up sir

• Like 1

• Moderators

ive got the pass printed out and ill bring it with me just in case. thanks for the heads up sir

I had to do the same with my Sigourney pass last year, just took my print out to the designated desk and got my pass without issue, you will be fine :).

This morning i received a message from onlineshop:...''Diamond Passes will be collected at the event''.

Maybe this could be help...

Thank you. That message hadn't even reached the mods yet. That is probably the message they wanted to send out.

I'll print mine off tomorrow then so I'm all prepared! Have to say that I'm sure it will be fine (it was picking up the passes at Sherlocked) but I don't fancy a couple of thousand people all descending on the collection table at opening on Friday!

Will not be happy at all if I have to collect at a desk at the event!! The queue will be absolutely mental and wasted time I could be doing other stuff.

• Like 1

I don't mind picking mine up at all, just don't fancy another long line after the line to get in as im hoping to get some low VQ tickets.

ive not had an email yet saying anything so ill have to keep an eye out for that, it would however be good for the left hand to know what the right hand is doing.

check the schedule when it comes out because unless there are diamond pass activities happening in the first hour you can still go and get your VQ's first and then go an pick up your diamond passes.

I don't mind picking mine up at all, just don't fancy another long line after the line to get in as im hoping to get some low VQ tickets.

ive not had an email yet saying anything so ill have to keep an eye out for that, it would however be good for the left hand to know what the right hand is doing.

All we've been saying is wait for that e-mail, we were told the shop will contact ticket holders. Which apparently they have now started doing.

can I ask what guest you have that you got the email about?

Rutger Hauer.

​Sam Neill.

Ron Perlman.

I haven't even received an email for my Ron Perlman Diamond Pass

What e-mail are you missing? The Eventbrite e-mail should have been going out automatically.