Latest Guest Announcement - ISAAC HEMPSTEAD WRIGHT

Awww man glad he's back as I got a VQ ticket him in 2014 and I went back when my number was called and I realised I had lost my VQ ticket so I went up to the lady and I was like "do you remember giving me a ticket?" and she was like "no sorry" and I was like "can I get another one then please?" and she was like "no, we aren't giving out anymore" and I was like "please though as I had one earlier and I lost it" and she was like "sorry but he's stopping signing after this" and I was like"awww" and she was like "sorry" so I was like sad and went home without his autograph so when I saw this topic I was like 'result!'.......like.

• Like 1

Awww man glad he's back as I got a VQ ticket him in 2014 and I went back when my number was called and I realised I had lost my VQ ticket so I went up to the lady and I was like "do you remember giving me a ticket?" and she was like "no sorry" and I was like "can I get another one then please?" and she was like "no, we aren't giving out anymore" and I was like "please though as I had one earlier and I lost it" and she was like "sorry but he's stopping signing after this" and I was like"awww" and she was like "sorry" so I was like sad and went home without his autograph so when I saw this topic I was like 'result!'.......like.

And when I saw your post and I was like "that is so boring". Then you said "come on buddy that is top class banter". I DONT RECOGNISE YOUR BANTS