I'm loving all the 80's guests! Thanks SM

I'm loving all the 80's guests! Thanks SM, I'm being well catered for this year. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Love the 80s as well, keep them coming, still buzzing after meeting Vernon Wells in Newcastle last week :thumbup:

Love your profile photo by the way, I have a similar one:

DSCF0055.jpg
Edited by BasG
  • Like 2

I'm loving all the 80's guests! Thanks SM, I'm being well catered for this year. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Love the 80s as well, keep them coming, still buzzing after meeting Vernon Wells in Newcastle last week :thumbup:

DSCF0055.jpg

Nice! I love seeing photos of other Ghostbusters fans' pilgrimage to the firehouse :thumbup:

• Like 1

DSCF0055.jpg

Nice! I love seeing photos of other Ghostbusters fans' pilgrimage to the firehouse :thumbup:

I'm yet to go, but I will. Although for the next 2 years it's likely to be covered in scaffolding as it's having some work done. Mainly on the inside from what I hear so it'll still be the same firehouse we know and love!

Cool would be awesome having a ghost busters reunion with a background of the fire station and slimer and marshmallow man and would be awesome having a pic with all the gremlins in a cinema lol

I'm well up for any guests from the original 2 Ghostbusters movies!

Cool would be awesome having a ghost busters reunion with a background of the fire station and slimer and marshmallow man and would be awesome having a pic with all the gremlins in a cinema lol

I'm well up for any guests from the original 2 Ghostbusters movies!
so am I figures crossed they manage to get them
  • Like 1