Sign in to follow this  
Too Tall

Film & Comic Con Cardiff Schedule Now Live

The last announcement was made a stunning 30 minutes before your post. Give the office people some time to boot the computers please. :lol:

The last announcement was made a stunning 30 minutes before your post. Give the office people some time to boot the computers please. :lol:

There was also another announcement before 9am ;)

also I wasn't asking for it now. I was only asking roughly when it would be posted. Not unreasonable I thought.

I know it is early but who is taking Tom Burke's talk slot? Any chance of it being Howard, Ryan and Alexandra? Pretty please!

I know it is early but who is taking Tom Burke's talk slot? Any chance of it being Howard, Ryan and Alexandra? Pretty please!

Please wait until the schedule is posted. There will be no preannouncements before all changes have been considered.

There was also another announcement before 9am ;)

also I wasn't asking for it now. I was only asking roughly when it would be posted. Not unreasonable I thought.

Sorry, but you may have noticed the increase in "when is X going to happen?" posts all over the forum lately. It's getting a bit much.

If anyone has an approximate idea of timing (like when the Star Trek tickets went on sale) the info will be posted. If no info is given the standard reply is and will always be "as soon as possible."

The Announcements are not necessarily made by the Person handling the schedules. :P So this announcement in fact probably causes yet another rework for the schedule.

I'm not sure if I'm attending yet, but just wondering - what time midday is the schedule expected? Preferably to the minute but if you can round it up to the nearest 3 minutes I would be willing to accept that.

I've heard a vague rumour that it will be published somewhere between 12.01 and 12.02

I have no idea yet how it will look like, but the first Person asking may find themselves with a shiny special new user title. :firedevil:

Ask WrongName, he knows I am not kidding.

In support and in fairness the less interruptions about when etc gives them the chance to put it up as soon as possible ( I ran my own weekend con once - not on such a grand scale and there is a lot involved)

I have no idea yet how it will look like, but the first Person asking may find themselves with a shiny special new user title. :firedevil:

That's a hollow threat seeing as you've already give me one!

Which, ironically, is what prompted the above question :laugh:

It's true. Don't mess with the mods!

It was trying to come up with yours that got me landed with mine!

You realize you are not stuck with that bit forever, do you? *polishes keyboard keys all innocently*

• Like 1

ok work browser does not open so will have to wait until home, but friend tells me Ryan's photo shoot is 1.30 and Howard's is 1.45? are they in same booth i.e just swap - if not too tight to get to another?

ok work browser does not open so will have to wait until home, but friend tells me Ryan's photo shoot is 1.30 and Howard's is 1.45? are they in same booth i.e just swap - if not too tight to get to another?

Yup, they are both in Booth A, so once done with Ryan go back out and see if the queue is starting for Howards. If not hang around for a few mins until it does.

Would just like to thank the team for getting our Musketeer guests all together. Nice one

Totally second that - after this one only Aramis to complete set of the four Musketeers I have met! see you there lornelover ( I will be the jelly like one) :stretcher: