Film & Comic Con Cardiff Schedule Now Live

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

All photoshoots can be purchased at the show on a first come first served basis, as well as all guest photo shoots being available online in advance.

Last update: 04/03/16 - 9:25

Saturday...

Sat_Cardiff_Schedule.png

Sunday...

Sun_Cardiff_Schedule.png

Hi Too Tall

The Saturday PNG is showing as a broken link and not loading for me but my friend can get it (!) , where can I get tickets for Tom's talk - can I get them in advance. Photo shoot time seems short :smile:

oops sorry just re read and you did say giving a free talk .....it's the excitement

Honestly speaking: he's the guest that matters to you most. I would go for him as soon as possible.

We've had emergencies happening with guests having to leave early for one reason or the other. For example, one LFACC a family member of one guest was taken sick and he was gone for more than half of the day.

Stuff can happen and I really don't want you to leave disappointed.

• Moderators

Hi just wondering what times are tom burke autographs and is the stage a talk and do you pay for the talk also photo ops aint long and would love a photo op thanks :)

Yes, the stage is a talk - I believe all stage talks at this event are free.

The photo-op is long enough that everyone who buys a ticket (and turns up on time) will get one. As stated in the initial post, photo-ops are available online and will be available at the sales desk at the show while stocks last.

Guests generally sign all day except for when they're at a talk/photoshoot and when they're at lunch. (Barring emergencies.)

• Like 1

thats great got my photo pre ordered for tom burke online :)

and i will paying on the door to get in for me and my mum just wondering if someone has health problems do they still have to wait in the que to get in :)

Please contact extrahelp@showmastersevents.com and let them know your needs. They will be able to assist you.

• Like 1