I think they're done filming.

ahh now youve gone and got Tanith's hopes back up! :P

I'm sure I don't know what you mean. *bouncing off walls between typing*

You know who isn't listed in this thread?

Hugh Dancy.

a good guess :P but isnt he caught up with 50 shades of darker at the moment?

.... I had actually managed to forget that he had any part of that abomination.... :grump: He is too good, too pure.

Are you saying you won't be watching the movie, despite Hugh Dancy being in it? :poki:

That is exactly what I am saying. As much as I love Hugh Dancy, I despise all things 50 Shades more.

+1 respect :coolthumb:

• Like 1

Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, My Name is Earl, Catch 44 & Mother's Day)

Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)

Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy, End of Watch & Lions for Lambs)

Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)

Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)

Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

no idea if he has already been suggested but Clark Gregg please? :) was hoping he was going to be today's announcement but as he wasnt... wanted to make sure he was mentioned in here :)

I agree, I'd love any Agents of Shield guest, really.
  • Like 1

i know this guest wouldnt be a diamond pass but would love to meet them... also hoping that as they arent fully mainstream it increases the odds of their availability! :P

Rose McIver please, from Izombie :) great actress, does the role great and its based on vertigo Comic series so yh... please? :D

• Like 1

i know this guest wouldnt be a diamond pass but would love to meet them... also hoping that as they arent fully mainstream it increases the odds of their availability! :P

Rose McIver please, from Izombie :) great actress, does the role great and its based on vertigo Comic series so yh... please? :D

Literally only watched iZombie because Bradley James was in a few episodes. Yeah, I'm that fangirl.

But Rose McIver is great in that, and I also loved her in Once Upon a Time. Would definitely love to see her announced!

• Like 1

i should have guessed actually knowing Bradley James was in it that you must have seen it!

but yh a great up and coming actress in my opinion, fantastic at playing a variety of characters :)

perhaps a double photo shoot op with Bradley James for Tanith's benefit :P

If Bradley James was announced, I don't think I would care who he had double photoshoot ops with. I would pay to have a photo with him and a toaster, if that was an option. If SM ever wants to receive ALL my money and/or cause my death, all they need do is get Bradley James. At least I will die happy.

• Like 2

If Bradley James was announced, I don't think I would care who he had double photoshoot ops with. I would pay to have a photo with him and a toaster, if that was an option. If SM ever wants to receive ALL my money and/or cause my death, all they need do is get Bradley James. At least I will die happy.

Though... you are technically already dead since Hugh Dancy wasnt announced. So atm you are just... undead?

Though... you are technically already dead since Hugh Dancy wasnt announced. So atm you are just... undead?

If I died every time I said I died, I'd never have time to get anything done. :o

Jamie Dornan... forgot about him. I'm definitely adding him to my list, along with Dancy, Armitage, Hiddleston, J J Field. Thanks to someone who mentioned fifty shades earlier.

that would be me... but not with the intention of promoting it or inferring that i even like it... but hey at least i helped someone else i guess :P

Edited by smithy270492

Hugh Dancy.

.... I had actually managed to forget that he had any part of that abomination.... :grump: He is too good, too pure.

Are you saying you won't be watching the movie, despite Hugh Dancy being in it? :poki:

That is exactly what I am saying. As much as I love Hugh Dancy, I despise all things 50 Shades more.

But to be fair, your profile picture does suggest that you like watching painful games and torture. It would seem 50 Shades would be the perfect movie for you!

How about adding some variety with some Voice Actors ?

These should be easy to get:

Eric Stuart (Pokemon & Yu-Gi-Oh)

John DiMaggio (Futurama & Adventure Time)

Rob Paulsen (Animaniacs & Pinky and the Brain)

Maurice LaMarche (Futurama & Pinky and the Brain)

Jess Harnell (Animaniacs & Transformers)

Rachael Lillis (Pokemon & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Tress MacNeille (The Simpsons & Futurama)

Veronica Taylor (Pokemon & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Charlie Adler (Cow and Chicken & Rocko's Modern Life)

Cree Summer (Rugrats & Tiny Toon Adventures)

Jim Cummings (The Lion King & Aladdin)

Frank Welker (Scooby Doo & Transformers)

• Like 1

Hugh Dancy.

But to be fair, your profile picture does suggest that you like watching painful games and torture. It would seem 50 Shades would be the perfect movie for you!

Saw has good writing. ;) I shall leave it at that before I begin a lengthy 50 Shades rant.

• Like 1