Have a great day everybody

Biggest queue I've seen at Glasgow yet. Stalls a bit of a disappointment for me but stills managed to buy some Dalpol Dr Who figures so not bad. Auction was interesting this time, not much for me personally but still grabbed 2 bargains. Met Gerald Homes nice guy.That's me at the travel lodge now. Day one done and dusted now to find a decent place for a kebab. Back tomorrow to for the 2 other Star Wars guys to meet. Not a bad day all in all.

• Like 1

This was me and my daughter's first time at a con and we had a ball, brought home some goodies and had fun seeing the amazing costumes - so many fandoms represented and the atmosphere was really good. The only bad thing I can say it that it was TOO busy, trying to move any direction at one point was a nightmare! If anything that's just evidence that there's a market for cons in Scotland and that there needs to be more of them :thumbup:

• Like 3

Was Michael and Robert in the upstairs Area? Just trying to get a feel of where I'm going tomorrow lol

Yep-they were both upstairs
Thanks i was wondering too for tomorrow :-)

Had a good day yesterday meeting Robert Englund Amanda Wyss and Michael Biehn all very friendly and happy to be there...just hope today is busy so this show can get even better next year

• Like 1

My thoughts exactly. Every guest I spoke to yesterday seemed like they were really enjoying it and happy to be there. Amanda was a pleasure to talk to, hacksaw was amazing and Grado was..well Grado :)

More of the same next year please showmasters.

• Like 2

Well I had a fantastic weekend!!!! Just sad I didn't get to meet up with any of you, but it was too hectic for that. Can't wait for next year!

I saw you a few times but was too shy to say hello! I was the guy in the star wars T-shirt at the Daniel Portman photoshoot :)

• Like 1

Well I had a fantastic weekend!!!! Just sad I didn't get to meet up with any of you, but it was too hectic for that. Can't wait for next year!

I saw you a few times but was too shy to say hello! I was the guy in the star wars T-shirt at the Daniel Portman photoshoot :)

Not sure what day you got Daniel's shoot, I got his today. You should have come and said hi, I seriously don't bite! Lol But I understand, it's hard when you feel shy and anxious about new people. :wub:

I was too shy to say hello too,I saw you just after you got Robert Englund's autograph I was wearing the No Walker's t shirt and holding a big Freddy figure :-)I was going to say hello but i think the crewmember said that you were going to a photoshoot,I promise to say hi next year :-) I had a great day,all of the guests were really nice to talk to and got some cool memorabilia from the stalls,roll on next year :-)

Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 1

Yes!!!! I did see you! I remember the big Freddie figure! Sorry, wish I hadn't had to rush off! Definitely try to work something for next year! :)

It's okay :-) sorry i was in your way i was a bit nervous meeting Amanda Wyss :-)
  • Like 1

Yes!!!! I did see you! I remember the big Freddie figure! Sorry, wish I hadn't had to rush off! Definitely try to work something for next year! :)

It's okay :-) sorry i was in your way i was a bit nervous meeting Amanda Wyss :-)
You weren't in my way =) I was just anxious about missing my photo shoot lol
  • Like 1