this event replacing CM:MK?

this was a great sport convention. i hope it will be back, but than in london, please. it´s better to arrive and cheaper for visitors of other countries.

No way.

London gets things like LFCC. Collectormania should stay where it is, not everybody can afford to travel all the way to London for an event that used to be a reasonable car journey away. :closedeyes:

this was a great sport convention. i hope it will be back, but than in london, please. it´s better to arrive and cheaper for visitors of other countries.

No way.

London gets things like LFCC. Collectormania should stay where it is, not everybody can afford to travel all the way to London for an event that used to be a reasonable car journey away. :closedeyes:

I appreciate you trying again Faerie Tanith, but schlangomat seems extremely London focused. We've been through that before, and from previous experience he won't be back to reply anyway.

just add my thoughts on Milton keynes, i'd miss it if it went, look forward to any announcement that it is coming back. I prefer regional events like MK to london even though i accept its easier to get bigger stars to come to london than elsewhere especially as it will allways have a larger footfall to make money. As i'm from Birmingham its easy enough to get to london and not much more expensive than MK ( same train line) its just the hassle of londons crowds and tube etc, overpriced ,overrated and a real chore. so to lose MK would be a dissapointment. Moving to Brighton from Olympia wasn't good news either as theres no direct service from Birmingham , so you still have to go into london and then cross it ( damn tubes again) to go to Victoria ( a real crap hole of a place)and can't get there for opening times. we're all selfish and want things on our doorsteps but fingers crossed for MK, most of all because i love the sports guests particularly the Boxers.