i cant post a thread so here we go

who would you like to thank!! leave a message!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. who would you like to thank!! leave a message!

• Lawrence
    • Craig
    • Jed
    • Sala
    • Harry
    • Paul

I would just like to say though i was very poorly with a dental problem and bad reaction to anti biotics i had a wonderful time...

a few personal messages

Sala, As always you lit middleton hall alight and set the standard of being ever so sweet.. i hope you dont think the poetry and letter were too forward! *that gift was so you*

Lawrence... Thank you soooo much i was really in need of that hug before i went home.. in fact i near cried... you made the weekend so very special for me... you are wonderful! see you very soon angel!

Jed... you made me laugh when i felt i couldnt.. as a friend and i told you for an ork you are very cute and cuddly! *wink* i know you think i'm crazy but you will miss me! hahaha!!

Harry... what can i say.......grrrrrrrrrouuuuuuff!! Sweetheart.. yes i am crazy but you are better than Viggo! such a beautiful man!

Craig... you have so much energy how do you do it??? what are you on.. can i have some? and you are rather beautiful *all of you are!*

Daniel Logan... you changed my mind.. you totally wiped that first impression away and made me see how proffessional and sweet you can be... congrats... you are pretty cool... thanks for taking some pics with me..

Devon ... how sweet are you... you're cute! and i know how old you are...you naughty little man! it was really cool to meet you!

you lot made my weekend better when i thought i only had the strength to stay in the hotel and wallow in self pity at the pain i was in!

Give yourselves a pat on the back you are all rather cool! Spiffy!

i feel a little better.. i did feel really upset leaving my girlies tho...

lots of hugs and a big heap of respect.

Andrea x

I wanna thank Lawrence for letting me play with his hair, man that guy has nice hair, LOL I could play with it all day long :rolleyes: I'm in love!!!!

OMG he has big hands too, I love hands and he sure does give good hugs, I can't wait to get the piccies back LOL

Oh and Lawrence stop reading my posts LOL, god nothing I get up to gets past that man LOL.

Oh (hmmmmmmmm we are doing lots of oh's, I swear I'm not having an orgasm.........honest LOL), but I forgot to ask him about his tattoos, a wee little bird told me has some. Next time Lawrence, next time!!!!!!!!!

Love Vamps

xXx

oooh I wanna thank Daniel for apologising to me when he told me to go away....I was deeply scarred by that...it really hurt. Anyhoo it was nice of him to pull me to one side and say sorry despite the girls crowding around him (which I know he enjoys)....plus I knew he was only kiddin when he told me to go away but I guess that is what you get when you flick someone who is trying to take a photo of Dan and some girls...

oh and another thank you to Dan for being so goddam hot!!! lol :firedevil:

Daniels cool,

i told him that... we clashed previously.. and i felt i owed it to wipe that first impression!

bless his heart.. it doesnt half make me feel old...

Devon is a sweetie!

Jed make me laugh so much.. i cant wait to meet him again.. Craig was hyper.. i didnt spend a lot of time with Craig but i will see him again soon!

hugs

veasse x

I want to thank Lawrence for the big hugs he gave to myself and Yeltz whilst we were sitting at Costa Coffee and he was sneaking off for a quick fag with Jody! :blink:

I want to thanks Craig - you are a sweetie,darling! Somehow you made this Collectormania a little more bearable without Andy. :lol:

And the others, we may have seen you - but thanks for being there guys! Sorry if we never got to see you, but next time, eh? :D

Awww...you just can't single any one person out, they were all fantastic in their own individual ways.

It was my first collectormania, and I was just so taken aback by how approachable these guys were. I mean, here they were...stars of THE biggest epic phenomenon ever to hit our screens, and there I was..some Joe Schmo, just another face in the crowd of fans. But when you meet these people, they just have this knack of making you seem like you are the only person in the room with them, and that takes a very special person indeed.

I know they are actors, and yes they can probably turn on the charm when they want/need to, but you know what? Just those few snatched minutes make the impression of a lifetime, and I wholeheartedly believe there is nothing fake at all about these guys.

I stood for quite a while in various places around the hall, and watched them with all the fans. I was just so taken aback, and so impressed by how they acted towards everyone, for the entirity of the day, that I would pay to meet them anytime. A whole day of posing, talking, writing, has to take its toll, but they all just kept on going with a smile. Why can't all celebrities be like this?

Craig made the best first impression on me ever, and restored my faith in the human race. He is infectious and just a great guy to be around, (and I still remember him in Shortland Street :wub: ).

Brad, such a gentleman, even though I admit I was scared to death of meeting him, he was just awesome, a real star.

Lawrence, made me laugh with the whole glasses/earmuffs parade, and taught me something new (the history of the Tiki).

Sala, Harry and Paul, I didn't see as much of, but what I did see, I saw that they are great guys and I have only heard great things from everyone..they still rock!

Jed, what can I say about Jed...he just made me roar with laughter. That guy is a legend, I swear he should have his own show or something. He was fantastic.

You all made my first collectormania, something special...memories I will keep with me forever, and it is down to you guys, that I will keep on turning up to these events. So, a massive thank you, to you all. :D

Strider that was beautifully put, so eloquent!

BRAVO!

Rosie... You just Grassed up Lawrence...

He, Sala Bruce and the others have given up smoking and drinking!!

or supposed to have!! ;)

well for what its worth... he still smells good! and i'm a smoke detector (cant stand smoking!)

back to Striders comments...

i wholeheartedly agree... i have never in my life met such professional and wonderful people... I was so scared of meeting Brad also... but he was funny.. and pissed that the others were saying about jet lag when he was the one who had a 20 odd hour flight in comparison to thier 10 hour flight! hahahaha!!

Sala, i tried to keep away from but its like a moth to a flame... he's such a bright light to me! i care about him so much!

Rena, i would like to thank for her honesty! Not many people would speak out like that about someone they know and care about! that said i would like to find that out for myself! :(

Gates Mcfadden -----> ^_^

how stunning and so lovely!

Harry... thank you for making my pictures so pretty! :(

hee hee...

when all is said and done the whole process of collectormania was great this time.. i missed Andy, and there not being a hobbit there! but you know they got some fantabulous guests... and it made my weekend to meet Lawrence and Jed! of which i made my feelings known... they have very lucky wives and families!

Sala: what can i say? sala sala sala.... *sigh* he is such a wind up... but a great one at that.. not sure he knew he was being a wind up... but i guess by now he knows to treat me just as a friend and not worry about airs and graces!

:P

still have to stop these thoughts.... :D

Andrea xx

Harry... what can i say.......grrrrrrrrrouuuuuuff!! Sweetheart.. yes i am crazy but you are better than Viggo! such a beautiful man!

Andrea how could you????? Better than Viggo....... :lol:

Harry was very sexy, but he is no Viggo........ :lol:

xxxxx

Harry...  what can i say.......grrrrrrrrrouuuuuuff!!  Sweetheart..  yes i am crazy but you are better than Viggo!  such a beautiful man!

Andrea how could you????? Better than Viggo....... :(

Harry was very sexy, but he is no Viggo........ ;)

xxxxx

i'm sorry hunny,

but at least that means you get viggo all to yourself!

i mean...

for me its Sala all the way anyway!

;)

i just thought harry is rather handsome!

we still ok?

hugs

Andrea x

i wanna thank brad dourif for bein such a cool guy 2 talk to but hes not an option on this poll ;)

you can thank brad.. you dont need to click a button!

click me

i would like to thank Brad for being cool , when i thought i would poop my pants cause he scares me!

i would also like to thank him for making me laugh about the jetlag!

hugs

Veasse xx

I would thank Lawrence - He gave me the best job I had all weekend - collecting autographs for him!

It may have taken all afternoon and it was my afternoon off but I would not have missed it for the world. I got to meet lots of guests I would not have got round to meeting otherwise and had lots of fun and laughs in the process.

I broke a habit of a lifetime and had my picture taken with him afterwards - but it was worth it - the man's an angel

Deb

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!! lmao

I did it in another thread but would love to thank Craig and Brad for being gentle with me and helping me have a fantastic time. Jed for making me giggle uncontrollably. I didn't really see much of Lawrence or Sala but thanks anyway for being you and I now can't get that clappy "break it down" thing out of my head. (I'm sure it has an offical name but I don't know it).

And thanks to everyone for bringing me the closest ever to actually wetting myself at a LOTR talk!!!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!! lmao

I did it in another thread but would love to thank Craig and Brad for being gentle with me and helping me have a fantastic time. Jed for making me giggle uncontrollably. I didn't really see much of Lawrence or Sala but thanks anyway for being you and I now can't get that clappy "break it down" thing out of my head. (I'm sure it has an offical name but I don't know it).

And thanks to everyone for bringing me the closest ever to actually wetting myself at a LOTR talk!!!!!

hahaha!!

Shaz, tis true i tell you!

Sala's been going on about it since London..

:yoda:

he should... smokings not good!

Anyway on a brighter note...

Jed Rocks... he is so funny!

i missed the talks but hey... it was an expense i couldnt afford besides i went to bed early every night being sick and all!

Can someone confirm if Sala was smoking @ C5???

someone grass him up.. cause if he smoking he drinking and if he drinking he was a meany not letting bruce have a pint at London!

LMAO!

Veasse x

In all fairness to him hon he didn't drink or smoke (much) in London so he could do the sanctimonious thang with Bruce. As for C5 I ain't gonna grass anyone up.....................much!!!!!!!!!! lmao

I am sure someone who was dancing on Thursday night would be able to tell you if there was alcohol involved!!!! ;)

In all fairness to him hon he didn't drink or smoke (much) in London so he could do the sanctimonious thang with Bruce. As for C5 I ain't gonna grass anyone up.....................much!!!!!!!!!! lmao

I am sure someone who was dancing on Thursday night would be able to tell you if there was alcohol involved!!!! :huh:

Sala or Lawrence?

drink is ok..

i mean... all things in moderation!

i would like to hear all about thursday night if you get the chance and you want..

mail me you know my addy... we havent spoken much lately..

we need to discuss manchester anyway!

hugs

Andrea xx

i would like to thank everyone for being there firstly. then i would like to say special thanks to the following:

Paul - for being so nice to me all day, while i was working on the sunday.

Ray n Jake - for being so kind all weekned while i was working in their area.

Corin - for not getting mad at all our OJB antics. :P

Jed n Criag - for being absolutely lovely when i went to see them at the end of the day on monday. :P

Craig - for being you - lovely n funny. :P:huh:

You guys have got to be the nicest people i've ever met. thank you all.

A big thanks to Showmasters for giving me this opportunity. i truly enjoyed myself. :D You guys are the best! :P

I would just like to say though i was very poorly with a dental problem and bad reaction to anti biotics i had a wonderful time

i feel a little better.. i did feel really upset leaving my girlies tho...

Andrea x

i wanna thank you for brightening up our days! i had a really hard time n seeing you persevering made me wake up n realise im not the only person here!

love you lots hunni,

deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would just like to say though i was very poorly with a dental problem and bad reaction to anti biotics i had a wonderful time

i feel a little better..  i did feel really upset leaving my girlies tho... 

Andrea x

i wanna thank you for brightening up our days! i had a really hard time n seeing you persevering made me wake up n realise im not the only person here!

love you lots hunni,

deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw jodie thank you...love you lots too.. *hugs deags*

if i had been stuck at home without you guys i would have shrivelled!

if anyone trieds to do conventions down then they are the ones that are sad...

i have made so many new and beautiful friends thanks to SM and i have a lot to be thankful for!

:P

hugs

Andrea xx

have made so many new and beautiful friends thanks to SM and i have a lot to be thankful for!

That is soooo very true honey and right now it is hard to imagine not knowing a lot of you.

I unfortunately can't help with the Thursday night shinanigans because I was outvoted and we went home to bed. Having now seen pictures trust me when I say I am STILL kicking myself!!!! Perhaps someone how was there *cough* Jody *cough* might tell us - if she can remember anything!!!!!! :yoda:

Hi Deags babe!!!!!!

have made so many new and beautiful friends thanks to SM and i have a lot to be thankful for!

That is soooo very true honey and right now it is hard to imagine not knowing a lot of you.

I unfortunately can't help with the Thursday night shinanigans because I was outvoted and we went home to bed. Having now seen pictures trust me when I say I am STILL kicking myself!!!! Perhaps someone how was there *cough* Jody *cough* might tell us - if she can remember anything!!!!!! :lol:

Hi Deags babe!!!!!!

lol! was VERY amusing...though I was moaning cos I was tired n wanted to go sleep :blink: Not that I actually did sleep or anything...ahhh those moves...very smooth :unsure: