Where do I start? The queues outside the Venue where massive, I do hope everyone got in on time.. Maybe SM should go back to Early Bird tickets.

Photo shoots were slightly better than yesterday, Having said that I missed John Bell and had to get a Refund, and Missed three other shoots, due to the fact the photo booths were E and F and were miles away. Why were these two miles away from the other booths and the shoots I had were once again only 5 minutes long.. Impossible task. So not a Happy Camel today.

More stress today trying to get through the people, in the end I just said, Sorry, Sorry even before bumping into anyone.

Photo shoot A was crewed by a real Professional Well done mate, He was loud enough to be heard, Held up a board and was very Polite when 100 people was tugging at his shirt asking for advice/ Clashes etc (I was one of them) A real Credit to SM.

But, Photo Shoot C the one nearest to the Stairs on Ground level... Not sure what planet that crew member was on.. but it wasn't SM Olympia. Told him I had three clashes all at once.. Was told Yes stand there pointing outside the line when he started to queue people leaving me to run off to do another of the clashes...

I do hope next year SM stop these 5 minute photo shoots or put them nearby and don't break up the photo shoots.. it's impossible to get from one side of the building to other in 5 minutes...

Also here we go again, Refunds Why is it the Red shirt lady on the Sales desk insists they dont pay back the £2.50 on a single photo shoot ticket.. She did pay it back to me but said it was down to Eventbrite.. Do you want us to buy the tickets in advance or not?

Once again, A great Line up of guests but such a Nightmare couple of days.... :no:

• Like 2

Photo shoot A was crewed by a real Professional Well done mate, He was loud enough to be heard, Held up a board and was very Polite when 100 people was tugging at his shirt asking for advice/ Clashes etc (I was one of them) A real Credit to SM.

I have to agree, that guy was a legend. I was very impressed and liked Photoshoots on A because of the organisation. Especially when MJF was the chaos it was but it was handled very well. I wonder if he will have a voice tomorrow haha.

• Like 1

Got to the queue about 7am and was let in fairly quickly. Although not at the front I went straight to get VQs for Lea Thompson (51) and Michael Gambon (over 300 already!)

Wookie, was an absolute star once again the MJF/ Michael Gambon line, hats off to you matey!

I do think the autograph area on the first floor is far too cramped, and considering the whole point of moving to Olympia was for more room (also Earl's Court being knocked down :P ) it was a poor choice to have so many guests in one small space with no air and it became very hot very quickly. Also having guests lined up in such a way means that queues will merge and it's just madness.

I did manage to get Lea Thompson auto graph later in the afternoon, fabulous and friendly lady, but whoever was the volunteer at her table I found her really rude, and I don't like saying that but when Lea asked if I wanted a photo she wouldn't help take one, and nobody else in the queue would either so I felt like I'd missed an opportunity there, oh well.

Overall a good day, however I will echo other people's thoughts and I feel like SM have repeated mistakes in regards to capacity, and this then becomes a health and safety issue, although I'm aware that will probably fall on death ears because they are a business and it's all about $$$$ and not about our experience

I have to agree, that guy was a legend. I was very impressed and liked Photoshoots on A because of the organisation. Especially when MJF was the chaos it was but it was handled very well. I wonder if he will have a voice tomorrow haha.

Yes I have mentioned him in another post, Luke was brilliant the way he handled the MJF queue firmly and in good humour, there should be another 100 of him! :)

• Like 3

Good day, but the event is so overcrowded. I wish SM would only have sold half the tickets they did. Only after 5 pm was it pleasant to walk around.

The queue for the MJF talk started outside the building - a vital piece of info that you could only get from a crew member outside the super stage (and he said he was tired of people asking where to go!). Once inside, people just got whatever seat was available. Whether you were in batch 1 or 6 didn't matter :/

That being said, it was an incredibly rewarding and touching experience to see MJF speak about his life and career.

Where do I start? The queues outside the Venue where massive, I do hope everyone got in on time.. Maybe SM should go back to Early Bird tickets.

Agreed, and yeah..i spent at least half a hour standing in the car park while people coming straight off of trains went straight into the queue for entry..was pointed out by someone else but alas. That generally was my only complaint today.

Unfortunately that means i have to get up at the crack of dawn to get a train and then try the underground ( as i have been getting a bus the last couple of days) just to get a lower number for a couple of guests. All in all i got all my photo shoots done but only two autos....

Edited by maegurwen

Did anyone have any bad experiences at "Photo B"? I couldn't believe how rude the tall, older guy with glasses was. Busy or not the way he spoke to people was not acceptable

I never had any problems with him - He was pretty reasonable and really polite with me, but wasn't too sure on his queue organisation... Had us queueing outside of the 'queue line' then about 5 mins before we were due to go in, he called everyone in and it got into a bit of a scramble. Thought it was a bit odd, but never saw him be rude. Must've been at a different time!

Yeah that guy was awesome (and was also awesome at Sherlocked too!) but, no fault of his, the hayley atwell morning shoot ended up just being golds. I had a batch 1 ticket and had to come back to the afternoon one, I hope the other batches were able to get through okay?!