Eventbrite LFCC reminder Emails

It's nice of Eventbrite to send me a reminder LFCC will be in a few days and to not forget to bring my tickets (As if..), but to send a reminder for EVERY ticket I bought is a bit silly...I don't need 6 reminders at the same time (and am feeling sorry for those who bought dozens of tickets...). Is there a way to turn that off? lol

• Like 1

Quick question, Id printed all of mine a while back and cut them out (so it's just the part at the top within the rectangular box that I have with the QR code, all the details of the ticket etc. However I just realised at the very bottom of the sheet it mentioned that the Ticket Validation is included. I take it I'm ok cutting them all out and don't actually need the bit of the A4 sheet that mentions this? I wouldn't have thought everyone checking and scanning tickets would be looking at the bottom of all of the printouts to see if it says this

Quick question, Id printed all of mine a while back and cut them out (so it's just the part at the top within the rectangular box that I have with the QR code, all the details of the ticket etc. However I just realised at the very bottom of the sheet it mentioned that the Ticket Validation is included. I take it I'm ok cutting them all out and don't actually need the bit of the A4 sheet that mentions this? I wouldn't have thought everyone checking and scanning tickets would be looking at the bottom of all of the printouts to see if it says this

All they need is the QR code. If you hadn't paid validation they'll notice it when they scan your ticket, because it will then probably pop up as not valid ;)

If you do need the rest, you can always just go on your mobile phone and load them.

I only got three emails but I'm pretty sure I have more e-tickets than that? I know I've got Tom Burke, Finn Jones, DLB and Luke Pasqualino. All my others were physical paper tickets. Not that I'm disappointed to not have been fully spammed :P but it's odd that I only got three emails and not four.

I wasn't impressed with this! a) I'm not likely to forget LFCC is this weekend B) all my tickets are stored in passbook on my phone, hardly gonna leave my phone behind c) did we have to get 1 email per ticket? That's ridiculous. And bloomin annoying

I only got three emails but I'm pretty sure I have more e-tickets than that? I know I've got Tom Burke, Finn Jones, DLB and Luke Pasqualino. All my others were physical paper tickets. Not that I'm disappointed to not have been fully spammed :P but it's odd that I only got three emails and not four.

It better not be a sign of another cancellation coming! If so, we'll know who jinxed it! :P

All they need is the QR code. If you hadn't paid validation they'll notice it when they scan your ticket, because it will then probably pop up as not valid ;)

If you do need the rest, you can always just go on your mobile phone and load them.

That's what I figured, just thought I'd check. I do have the app as well, but wanted to have physical tickets (but not the whole A4 sheet!)

It better not be a sign of another cancellation coming! If so, we'll know who jinxed it! :P

Oh nooooooooooooooooooo. *hides in corner of shame* I did nothing. I was never here.

• Like 1

I too had the email. I think it's a nice feature, just to remind those who may not have printed them yet :)

Sure, one is nice, not one for every ticket lol

Haha suppose! Didn't think of that XD

Oh nooooooooooooooooooo. *hides in corner of shame* I did nothing. I was never here.

You're not alone, I decided to count the emails. I'm actually missing 2!!

It's nice of Eventbrite to send me a reminder LFCC will be in a few days and to not forget to bring my tickets (As if..), but to send a reminder for EVERY ticket I bought is a bit silly...I don't need 6 reminders at the same time (and am feeling sorry for those who bought dozens of tickets...). Is there a way to turn that off? lol

I got over 20...

Stop jinxing it you :chair::crying::P

• Like 1

Stop jinxing it you :chair::crying::P

I'm sorry, I'll be good! 😇

• Like 1

Eventbrite can't win! I for one didn't mind the reminder at all - yes I know it is hardly likely we would forget the event itself was happening, but I think it was more also to confirm dates/times and the all important 'bring the tickets' (if you are using printed option). I am an organised person but with all the excitement these things can happen. Then someone would prob get there having forgotten the tickets and say they should have been sent a reminder! :no:

• Like 1